Account Manager – OhioAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-07 20:37
Website PEAR THERAPEUTICS
Pear Therapeutics is the leader in prescription digital therapeutics. We aim to redefine medicine by discovering, developing, and delivering clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide better outcomes for patients, smarter engagement and tracking tools for clinicians, and cost-effective solutions for payers. Pear has a pipeline of products and product candidates across therapeutic areas, including severe psychiatric and neurological conditions. Our first product, reSET®, treats Substance Use Disorder and was the first prescription digital therapeutic to receive marketing authorization from the FDA to treat disease. Pear’s second product, reSET-O®, for the treatment of Opioid Use Disorder, received marketing clearance from the FDA in December 2018. Pear’s third PDT, Somryst®, is the first FDA-authorized prescription digital therapeutic (PDT) for patients with chronic insomnia and the first product submitted through FDA’s traditional 510(k) pathway while simultaneously reviewed through FDA’s Software Precertification Pilot Program
Account Manager Role Description:
This role within our Sales team will focus within the territory of Ohio. Ideally the right candidate will be located in Ohio and surrounding areas. The Sales team is critical to the commercial success of Pear and its products reSET and reSET-O. They are responsible for meeting and exceeding sales, to identify, engage, and ultimately convert mid to large size IDNs, healthcare providers, leading academic institutions, and other health-related organizations within an assigned territory that focus on the treatment substance abuse and opioid use. The team works in collaboration to address the unique business needs of the market, developing strong product advocates among key stakeholders, anticipating and uncovering business trends and needs within the market in order to be successful and scalable for future adoption, growth and continuity. We, at Pear, are actively ensuring we remain in compliance with all laws and regulations.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will have achieved these:
- 8+ years of successful previous pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical sales experience
- Exceed sales objectives with a track record of consistent performance within top 15% of the sales organization
- Execute a business plan that integrates appropriate cross-functional organizational capabilities that align with national and regional strategy
- Identify key prospects to engage and convert PDT technology into their daily clinical protocols to achieve the established sales goals for the Region
- Gain full physician adoption with a high customer service sales approach
- Oversee the integration, coordination, and communication tasks of each account that adopts PDT into their clinical practice
- Secure advocacy support from physicians to enable market access
- Prior experience selling a complex specialty product/technology within large health systems that required a change in physician protocol/workflow is preferred
- Up to 50% travel requirements post COVID
- Graduate degree preferred; undergraduate degree required
- You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date, and must remain fully vaccinated throughout employment, including receipt of booster doses as recommended by federal, state, and/or local health authorities, unless an accommodation is granted by Pear for medical or religious reasons in accordance with applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Pear Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion or religious creed, ancestry, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, genetic information, qualified physical or mental disability or handicap, medical condition, qualified military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Pear Therapeutics also follows all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leave of absences, compensation and training.
To apply for this job please visit peartherapeutics.com.