Associate Director, Patient Services Strategy and Process OptimizationAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-07 20:43
Website PEAR THERAPEUTICS
About Pear Therapeutics:
Pear Therapeutics is the leader in prescription digital therapeutics, or PDTs. Pear aims to redefine medicine by discovering, developing, and delivering clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide better outcomes for patients, smarter engagement and tracking tools for clinicians, and cost-effective solutions for payers. Pear has a pipeline of products and product candidates across therapeutic areas, including the first three PDTs with disease treatment claims from FDA. Pear’s lead product, reSET®, for the treatment of substance use disorder, was the first PDT to receive marketing authorization from FDA to treat disease. Pear’s second product, reSET-O®, for the treatment of opioid use disorder, was the first PDT to receive Breakthrough Designation. Pear’s third product, Somryst™, for the treatment of chronic insomnia, was the first PDT submitted through FDA’s traditional 510(k) pathway while simultaneously reviewed through FDA’s Software Precertification Pilot Program. For more information, visit Pear at www.peartherapeutics.com.
The newly created Patient Service Center (PSC) team is critical to Pear’s mission to create a better world by pioneering software as treatment for serious disease. The PSC team will be on the frontlines assisting patients and prescribers in enrolling, navigating and supporting patient access to Pear products. This team will contribute to the design and execution of the first ever, all digital Patient Services Center and enable Pear’s evolution into a ‘Virtual Care’ model.
As the Associate Director, Patient Services Strategy and Process Optimization you will have an integral part in leading and developing the strategy and program designs for our patient services. This includes streamlining current processes, pull through of new initiatives and partnering with cross functional teams to ensure the patient services strategy aligns with the company’s overall objectives
- Assist in the oversight of Pear’s strategic vision for Patient Services. This person will help prioritize and craft Pear Therapeutics Patient Service strategies, positioning, and services by understanding our patient’s and HCPs journey and the outstanding services required to support our portfolio
- Integrate market access, product and brand initiatives into Patient Services programs.
- Assist in the management of vendors which currently support the PSC and look for opportunities to leverage unused capabilities to further enhance the patient and HCP journey
- Engage strategically with external customers to include: vendors, pharmacies, Medicare/Medicaid policy development stakeholders, healthcare professionals, and payers.
- Track performance of all PS programs, ensure visibility to status and effectiveness, and install early warning systems to flag issues.
- Evaluate/identify gaps in the current processes and formulate recommendations to further streamline our approach.
- Use patient analytics, voice of customer, benchmarking, and compliance monitoring to continuously optimize program performance (KPI attainment, efficiency, cycle time)
- Bachelor’s Degree, Pharm D preferred
- 5+ years of patient services and specialty pharmacy experience in either a life sciences or vendor capacity
- Knowledge of medical and pharmacy billing and coding
- Analytical skills for development of process improvements
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel to create pivot tables, graphs and charts
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Ability to partner cross-functionally with various departments
- Ability to thrive in dynamic environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date, and must remain fully vaccinated throughout employment, including receipt of booster doses as recommended by federal, state, and/or local health authorities, unless an accommodation is granted by Pear for medical or religious reasons in accordance with applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Pear Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion or religious creed, ancestry, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, genetic information, qualified physical or mental disability or handicap, medical condition, qualified military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Pear Therapeutics also follows all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leave of absences, compensation and training.
To apply for this job please visit peartherapeutics.com.