Associate Producer (with project management focus)August 30, 2021 2021-09-07 20:44
Website Akili Interactive Labs
Akili Interactive is looking for a Development Manager to join our stellar game development team. You should be able to thrive in a challenging but exciting environment, and be flexible and creative while working through different phases of the development cycle.
In this role, you will work directly with the game development team to manage their day-to-day activities around development and release of our product. You will work closely with multiple groups from Software QA, Medical QA and Product Management — guiding communication, collaboration, and ensuring our product is released on time, and that quality standards are met.
- Manage game development using scrum and Agile methodologies
- Build and maintain effective working schedules
- Plan and maintain sprints
- Determine and manage dependencies
- Help plan release milestones and deliverables and track their progress
- Maintain regular communication with team partners and stakeholders
- Look for ways to improve efficiencies without compromising effectiveness and quality
- Anticipate and communicate problems and roadblocks
- 4+ years Project Management experience in software development, including managing different disciplines through production
- A good understanding of the game development lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to talk to all the different development disciplines as well as across various departments and levels of the organization
- Experience with agile development methods and tools – Scrum master certification is a bonus
- Ability to learn quickly and retain high level of detail
- Positive team based attitude
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive to change
At Akili Interactive, our mission is to ignite new hope for those living with cognitive impairment. We’re bringing together world-class neuroscience with the latest technology and video game entertainment to create a new class of digital medicines, delivered through captivating video game experiences. We are out to prove that effective medicine for serious illnesses can also be fun and engaging.
Our flagship product, EndeavorRx, is the first ever FDA-cleared prescription treatment delivered through a video game to treat children living with ADHD. This is only the beginning, as we continue to boldly challenge the status quo of today’s medicine.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are incredibly important to all of us. We are committed to hearing all voices. Akili Interactive provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
To apply for this job please visit www.akiliinteractive.com.