BI (Business Intelligence) DeveloperAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-07 17:55
Myndlift is building a hybrid hardware and software digital mental health solution to help users with attention difficulties and anxiety.
Our team of neuroscientists, researchers and engineers has worked with hundreds of clinics and 10’s of thousands of individuals to build one of the leading brain-computer-interface technologies in the market.
We’re looking for a BI Developer who loves challenges and is serious about data analysis. You’ll collaborate with engineering, design, product, content, sales, support, and marketing teams and will take full ownership over your solutions.
- Transform data into insights: Create real value from data and communicate it to the various stakeholders; Work closely with Management, R&D, Sales, Marketing, Support
- Investigate technical issues, identifying potential causes and solutions
- Analyze internal and external data sources to reach actionable recommendations for business decisions.
- Identify trends that can help other departments, managers and executives make business decisions to modernize and improve processes in the organization
- Proactively collaborate across the organization to understand use cases/stories and construct clear, concise specifications for BI front-end solutions
- Identify ongoing opportunities for automating processes and enhancing tools
- Create, support, and maintain data models, reports, and dashboards to monitor performance
- Minimum of 1 year as a solution engineer, or similar experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, mathematics, economics, statistics, management, accounting, or in a related field
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined challenges through strong problem-solving abilities
- Fluency in Python
- Expertise in statistical methods and experimental design and analysis
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.