Billing Specialist- RemoteAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-07 17:56
- Daily review and processing of data files for monthly invoicing
- Review and approve invoices for completeness and accuracy.
- Identify, research, and resolve invoice delivery issues in a timely manner.
- Assist in researching customer billing inquiries and/or disputes.
- Meet company deadlines for month end close responsibilities.
- Assist with updating and improving documentation of policies and procedures related to assigned responsibilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel.
- Self-starter capable of adapting to meet fast paced and changing business needs.
- Ability to function in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Able to work effectively with all levels of management.
- Must demonstrate exceptional organizational and communication skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Minimum 1-2 years of clerical work & handling monetary transactions.
- High school diploma/GED required (Associate degree in a business-related field preferred)
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.