Brand Manager reSETAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-07 20:22
Website PEAR THERAPEUTICS
About Pear Therapeutics:
Pear Therapeutics is the leader in prescription digital therapeutics. We aim to redefine medicine by discovering, developing, and delivering clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide better outcomes for patients, smarter engagement and tracking tools for clinicians, and cost-effective solutions for payers. Today, there are three Pear PDTs on the market. Our lead product, reSET®, for the treatment of Substance Use Disorder, was the first prescription digital therapeutic to receive marketing authorization from the FDA to treat disease. Pear’s second product, reSET-O®, for the treatment of Opioid Use Disorder, received marketing authorization from the FDA in December 2018. And our third product, Somryst, was FDA authorized for the treatment of chronic insomnia in March 2020. Pear also has a pipeline of products and product candidates across therapeutic areas, including severe psychiatric and neurological conditions. For more information, visit us at www.peartherapeutics.com.
Product Manager, Marketing
You will be a strong leader on the marketing team, working on one of Pear’s market leading brands. You will be responsible for developing and leading key components of the marketing strategy and tactical plans across patient and healthcare professional (HCP) audiences, supporting both personal and non-personal promotion activities.
- Lead the development of interactive visual aids, various types of field force collateral materials, and objection handlers
- Responsible for the development, pull-through and execution of all campaigns for the franchise
- Lead the development of CRM journey and subsequent content for both patient and HCP audiences
- Design and execute optimization tactics for the franchise to achieve revenue goal
- Serve as the point person for all congresses and patient ambassador meetings
- Responsible for the management and assessment of all existing collateral materials
- Help lead cross-functional strategic initiatives and shape key strategic marketing choices
Who You Are
Your intellectual curiosity and passion for winning help you thrive in a dynamic environment. You are an innovator and self-starter who functions well both independently and within a team. You have the ability to effectively influence, collaborate, and communicate in ways that build credibility and strong partnerships with internal and external stakeholders. You leverage your strategic thinking and problem-solving skills to deliver results and you are focused on providing an optimal customer experience.
- 3+ years of Marketing experience in the biopharma, medical device or equivalent; digital therapeutics, insomnia, or mental health disorders experience a plus.
- Demonstrated success in the development and execution of commercial and/or marketing tactical plan
- Proven experience leveraging data and analytics insights to drive marketing tactics and commercialization of a brand
- Experience marketing to multiple customer segments including patients, HCP, and health systems
- BA/BS required
- You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date, and must remain fully vaccinated throughout employment, including receipt of booster doses as recommended by federal, state, and/or local health authorities, unless an accommodation is granted by Pear for medical or religious reasons in accordance with applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Pear Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion or religious creed, ancestry, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, genetic information, qualified physical or mental disability or handicap, medical condition, qualified military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Pear Therapeutics also follows all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leave of absences, compensation and training.
To apply for this job please visit peartherapeutics.com.