Chief Operating OfficerAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-07 20:27
About Happify Health
Happify Health is a global software-enabled healthcare platform. We design and deploy software to help improve mental health, physical health and well-being. We are creating a future where better health outcomes can be powered by technology—leading to more personalized care that can improve the everyday lives of more people. The Happify Health platform offers a full spectrum of science-backed Digital Therapy and Care Journey solutions for customers and individual end-users; including Wellness, AI-based Coaching, Community, as well as Combination and Prescription Digital Therapeutics.
Our patient solutions are disseminated through unified products and services we deploy for the healthcare ecosystem; including enterprises, health plans, health systems, pharma and medical device manufacturers. Our global platform is available in 10 languages, supports more than 10 chronic conditions, and covers more than 20 million lives. For more information, visit www.happifyhealth.com.
About the Role
Happify is hiring an experienced Chief Operating Officer (COO) to oversee our organization’s operations and procedures. The COO will be a key member of the senior management team, reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
We’re seeking candidates with excellent people leadership skills and business acumen to secure the functionality of our business and to guide extensive and diverse business processes.
Happify Health has offices in New York City (preferred) and Burlington, MA but we’re open to remote candidates.
- Designing and implementing highly effective business strategies, plans, and operations.
- Leading a multidisciplinary team that includes other senior management in the following business areas: Market Solutions & Implementation, Corporate Brand, Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, People/HR, and Growth & Transformation.
- Setting and meeting comprehensive goals for company performance and growth.
- Establishing practices that promote company culture and vision.
- Analyzing and interpreting data and metrics to drive performance.
- Reporting to the CEO on all matters of importance.
- Engaging and supporting relationships with clients, investors, partners, and vendors.
- Previous experience as a COO or in a similar role within a high-growth global healthcare or technology company.
- Proven success owning cross-functional operational elements of an entire company.
- Experience leading large teams, including other senior management.
- Excellent communication, public speaking, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to leverage data to drive business outcomes.
- A passion for Happify Health’s mission.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We’re committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.