Clinical Strategy Associate, MarketingAugust 17, 2021 2021-09-16 11:28
Website Omada Health
Omada delivers clinical-grade programming to the market by developing programs inspired by scientific evidence and measured against gold-standard metrics. Our clinical strategy group works alongside our commercial team to ensure that our clients and partners understand how our clinical value differentiates against our competitors. This group of external-facing clinicians has a deep familiarity with our programs, clinical research, and the digital health landscape. The Clinical Strategy Associate, Marketing role works closely with the clinical, product & marketing teams to develop marketing assets and public-facing communications that accurately reflect the rigor of Omada’s programs and research. This role reports into our Senior Director, Clinical Product & Quality.
The ideal candidate is either a clinician or has a strong health sciences/medical background and excels at public speaking and writing. In addition, they love the challenge of breaking down complicated clinical concepts for non-clinicians. And finally, you have a passion or (or background in) marketing and communications.
- Maintain familiarity with the latest evidence and clinical best practice for the management of conditions we treat: diabetes, hypertension, pre-diabetes, dyslipidemia, obesity, mental health, and MSK.
- Survey the digital health landscape to stay up to date with the competitive market & published outcomes in our field.
- Collaborate with Omada’s marketing and product teams to create marketing assets, refine our brand, and communicate externally.
- Review contracted public relations and marketing agency work to ensure Omada’s products and claims are represented accurately.
- Develop and deliver training for commercial team members on our clinical programs and scientific evidence.
- Join late-stage conversations with clients and partners to showcase the member experience and explain the scientific premise of our programs.
- Master’s degree such as an MPH, MS or equivalent in epidemiology/biostatistics, clinical informatics, healthcare management, business, or health policy.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in communications, public relations and/or medical affairs
- Thorough understanding of cardiometabolic disease, mental health, and common MSK conditions required
- Ability to understand, interpret, and explain clinical research, including familiarity with PubMed, basics of clinical study designs (e.g. difference between an observational study and a RCT), and statistics
- A strong background in working cross-functionally on projects.
- Graduate degree in a health profession: PharmD, PA, BSN, MSN, MSN-CNE, FNP, PA
- Post-graduate clinical experience
- Experience as a clinician educator (e.g. MSN-CNE)
- CDCES certification
- Experience as a science writer or editor
- Additional background or interest in health technology, informatics, or telemedicine
- Prior sales experience
- Degree in marketing or communications
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- One day off per year to volunteer
- …and more!
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.