Community Manager, KopaAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-07 17:41
About Happify Health
Happify Health is a global software-enabled healthcare platform. We design and deploy software to help improve mental health, physical health and well-being. We are creating a future where better health outcomes can be powered by technology—leading to more personalized care that can improve the everyday lives of more people. The Happify Health platform offers a full spectrum of science-backed Digital Therapy and Care Journey solutions for customers and individual end-users; including Wellness, AI-based Coaching, Community, as well as Combination and Prescription Digital Therapeutics.
Our patient solutions are disseminated through unified products and services we deploy for the healthcare ecosystem; including enterprises, health plans, health systems, pharma and medical device manufacturers. Our global platform is available in 10 languages, supports more than 10 chronic conditions, and covers more than 20 million lives. For more information, visit www.happifyhealth.com.
About the Role
We’re hiring a Community Manager to join the Kopa Product & Growth team. The Kopa platform is a product within the Happify Health portfolio focused on helping individuals living with a chronic condition find the resources, information and support to improve their mental and physical health. Reporting to the Community Director, the Community Manager will manage our member communities on the Kopa app/website. You are a community builder and you thrive in a fast-paced startup environment. You have significant experience in growing and fostering online communities and championing the voice of members across internal teams. You are passionate about connecting people in a meaningful way.
Happify Health has offices in New York and Massachusetts, but this role welcomes remote candidates. #LI-Remote
- Moderate and manage the online member communities:
- Talk directly to members on the platform: welcome newbies, answer questions, signpost app features, prompt discussion, respond to feedback, and uphold the brand voice throughout the community
- Monitor and remove content and/or users that violate the Terms of Service to ensure a welcome and engaging space
- Manage and respond to the team’s support channels, answering questions and providing assistance in navigating
- Develop and maintain relationships with community partners in dedicated condition areas of focus on the Kopa platform
- Collaborate with internal teams to incorporate the voice of the community across the organization:
- Work with the Marketing team in identifying user generated content and spotlighted members from the community for developing content for campaigns, marketing materials and engagement programs
- Provide feedback to Product and Design about site features and functionality and help in facilitating user feedback opportunities with members
- Proactively flag and escalate issues (bugs, site issues) as needed in a timely matter
- Help support key community contributor programs when needed, including our programs for expert contributors and super users
- Monitor, track and report on key metrics within the community
- Identify and track relevant community KPIs to help inform the larger engagement strategy
- Monitor partner related content and participate in adverse event reporting for industry partners when needed
- 2+ years of online community experience (either as a moderator or active participant) and a track-record of building rapport.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of and passion for the healthcare space is a plus.
- Experience leading communities within the pharma/healthcare space following a legal/regulatory framework (adverse event reporting) is a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We’re committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.