Compliance ManagerAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-07 17:34
Website PEAR THERAPEUTICS
About Pear Therapeutics:
Pear Therapeutics is the leader in prescription digital therapeutics or PDTs. Pear aims to redefine medicine by discovering, developing, and delivering clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide better outcomes for patients, smarter engagement and tracking tools for clinicians, and cost-effective solutions for payers. Pear has a pipeline of products and product candidates across therapeutic areas, including the first three PDTs with disease treatment claims from the FDA. Pear’s lead product, reSET®, for the treatment of substance use disorder, was the first PDT to receive marketing authorization from FDA to treat disease. Pear’s second product, reSET-O®, for the treatment of opioid use disorder, was the first PDT to receive Breakthrough Designation. Pear’s third product, Somryst™, for the treatment of chronic insomnia, was the first PDT submitted through FDA’s traditional 510(k) pathway while simultaneously reviewed through FDA’s Software Precertification Pilot Program. For more information, visit Pear at www.peartherapeutics.com.
The Patient Service Center (PSC) team is critical to Pear’s mission to create a better world by pioneering software as treatment for serious disease. The PSC team will be on the frontlines to assist patients and prescribers in enrolling, navigating and supporting patient access to Pear products. This team will continue to execute and improve the first-ever, all-digital patient service center and enable Pear’s evolution into a ‘Virtual Care’ model. The Quality, Compliance, and Training team works in supporting the PSC Operations team in achieving their goals compliantly while providing world-class customer service.
As a Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the PSC Operations team in compliance, call quality monitoring and training, with additional duties as needed. You will be expected to collaborate with colleagues both within PearConnect and in other Pear groups to maintain compliance of PearConnect and analyze trends, identifying areas of opportunity for development and offer a standard of Customer Support that is world class.
- Maintain compliant programs for the PSC
- Lead and support the completion of audits and Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPAs)
- Author, edit, and maintain controlled documents and serve as PSC support for Quality Systems
- Interface with Legal on procedure and policy development
Call Monitoring Program
- Support and maintain the PearConnect Processing and Call Monitoring program
- Establish and maintain feedback, coaching, and calibration procedures for the program
- Monitor trends to identify training opportunities
- Work closely with PSC Ops team to understand operational processes and assist in design, development and testing of new processes and procedures
- Design, develop and deliver training
- Analyze trends to identify areas where additional training may be needed
- Pull through training initiatives to procedures and documents
- Work closely with the PearConnect Ops team to determine additional areas of support
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 5+ years of compliance experience
- Patient Services and call center experience strongly preferred
- Experience using Sales Force and Compliance Quest a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong track record for excellent attention to details
- Proven track record for on-time execution of projects
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Pear Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion or religious creed, ancestry, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, genetic information, qualified physical or mental disability or handicap, medical condition, qualified military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Pear Therapeutics also follows all applicable national, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leave of absences, compensation, and training.
To apply for this job please visit peartherapeutics.com.