Contract Specialist – RemoteAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-07 17:29
The Contract Specialist will be a member of and support the Sharecare Legal Department and will work side by side with Sharecare attorneys to analyze, draft, and negotiate various agreements to ensure that they meet legal and business requirements. The successful candidate must be inquisitive, enthusiastic about healthcare and technology, demonstrate sound judgment, and have a problem-solving mentality. This role will serve as an advisor to Sharecare business stakeholders and will serve as a facilitate the vendor and sales contracting process while mitigating risk to the company.
* Ramp-up quickly in a fast-paced environment with a high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgment.
* Prepare, analyze, draft, and negotiate customer and vendor agreements independently with attorney direction, according to organizational guidelines and procedures
* Work within the framework of purchasing, contracting and legal strategies, law, administrative regulations and company policies and procedures. Guide and assist internal customers through the entire decision-making process and contracting experience. Maintains thorough knowledge of contract(s), modifies and negotiates amendments and educates all parties on contract terms and deliverables.
* Develop strategies in collaboration with executive and senior leadership to develop risk mitigation strategies.
* Partner with internal business stakeholders directly, as well as working within the legal and compliance department.
* Develop relationships across Sharecare’s business units and internal stakeholders.
* Provide guidance to account teams, peers, and other internal stakeholders regarding contract terms, contract review procedures, and negotiation strategies.
* Utilize a contract management tracking database to ensure transparency of negotiation progress, memorialize agreement risk, and maintain an organized portfolio.
* Bachelor’s Degree or higher
* 3+ years of relevant contracting experience in reviewing and drafting contract terms in technology licensing and service contracts or other standard commercial contracts
* Excellent written communication skills with a comprehensive command of drafting and delivering contract terms and concepts.
* Proven ability to persuasively articulate positions throughout the negotiation process.
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to recognize and address both business and legal opportunities and risks.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe editing tools.
* Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving mentality.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Create and maintain standard operating procedures
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Ability to communicate effectively across all functions and levels of the organization
* Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional team
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.