Customer Experience Operations ManagerAugust 23, 2021 2021-08-24 9:56
Website Oura Ring
Our mission at Oura is empowering every individual to own their inner potential. Our award-winning products, the Oura Ring and its accompanying app, helps our global community gain a deeper understanding of their health, lifestyle, and sleep quality, which we believe are foundational to living a healthy, fulfilled life.
We’re looking for an experienced Operations Manager and people leader who will lead and inspire the operations arm of our Customer Experience Team in the U.S. You’ll work closely with other Customer Experience leaders to ensure we’re delivering an incredible customer experience across multiple channels, languages, and time zones. You’re someone who can see the bigger picture and you use data to drive strategic decisions to improve the experience of both customers as well as our agents. You’ll build upon existing foundations to prepare the team for rapid growth while creating an amazing work environment.
You’ll be based out of our SF office or remote within the U.S.
What you will do:
– Lead and inspire a team of 10+ people in the U.S., supporting customers in more than 75 countries
– Manage day-to-day queue operations, ensuring we’re exceeding our SLA’s while continually improving upon our satisfaction metrics
– Work closely with Quality Assurance and Learning & Development to coach, mentor, and develop individual agents
– Track performance metrics to better identify, measure and improve opportunities in processes, tools and training
– Build and sustain productive relationships with internal stakeholders and collaborate to continually refine the customer experience
– Work closely with other Customer Experience leadership to help shape and implement our overall customer experience strategy
– Investigate and resolve escalated customer issues, ensuring we’re adhering to our team’s mission of building lasting relationships with our customers
We would love to have you on our team if you have:
– 3+ years of experience managing customer support or operations teams in a fast-paced, start-up environment
– Experience in both technical and operational customer support strongly preferred
– Experience collecting, analyzing and visualizing customer support data and using it to make strategic decisions or suggestions
– Experience managing people across different time zones and different cultures strongly preferred
– Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with cross functional stakeholders
– Exceptional attention to detail, outstanding time management, communication and organization skills
– Ability to remain calm and effective under pressure
– Experience using Zendesk, Slack, Jira, GSuite preferred
– BA/BS degree preferred
At Oura, we care about you and your wellbeing. Everyone here at Oura has a ring of their own and are continually looking to improve their health and add to our benefits.
What we offer:
– Competitive salary and equity
– Health, dental, and vision insurance
– Wellness benefits
– Flexible working hours + work-life balance
– An Oura ring of your own
– Beautiful workspace in San Francisco by Pier 31
– 20 days of PTO
– Amazing culture of collaborative and passionate coworkers
Oura is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Individuals seeking employment at Oura are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.