Data AnalystAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-07 17:44
Website PEAR THERAPEUTICS
About Pear Therapeutics:
Pear Therapeutics is the leader in prescription digital therapeutics. We aim to redefine medicine by discovering, developing, and delivering clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide better outcomes for patients, smarter engagement and tracking tools for clinicians, and cost-effective solutions for payers. Pear has a pipeline of products and product candidates across therapeutic areas, including severe psychiatric and neurological conditions. Our first product, reSET®, treats Substance Use Disorder and was the first prescription digital therapeutic to receive marketing authorization from the FDA to treat disease. Pear’s second product, reSET-O®, for the treatment of Opioid Use Disorder, received marketing clearance from the FDA in December 2018. Pear’s third PDT, Somryst®, is the first FDA-authorized prescription digital therapeutic (PDT) for patients with chronic insomnia and the first product submitted through FDA’s traditional 510(k) pathway while simultaneously reviewed through FDA’s Software Precertification Pilot Program
As a Data Analyst, you will gain real world analytic experience working in the growing prescription digital therapeutics industry. The digital therapeutics market was valued around $1.99 billion in 2017 and is estimated to grow to $14.54 billion by 2027. You will be expected to contribute quickly to major priorities in a fast-moving company. You will be responsible for developing dashboards using a combination of product engagement data, patient information, and a variety of other data sources. You will apply your technical and analytic skills to mine data for insights around patient behavior and health.
Pear is at the intersection of innovation in healthcare and technology. If you have a background in either or both with an interest in learning more about and working on their combined potential, please apply!
- Development of analytic dashboards and communication of insights, including presenting to key leaders in clinical, commercial, and product teams
- Work with cross functional leadership to design KPI’s and implement related analytic and tracking capabilities
- Gain subject matter expertise in our various prescription digital therapeutics, developing a deep understanding of our products and the data they generate
- Ensure quality of our data collection and analyses
- Completed a degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, or another quantitative field with 1-3 years of real-world analytic experience
- Interest in tech and healthcare industries
- Interest and comfort in working with stakeholders across a variety of job functions
- Experience with SQL and/or data visualization tools
- Experience with a programming language (Python, R, etc)
- Strong analytical skills
- An excitement to try new things and learn in a fast-changing business
- You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date, and must remain fully vaccinated throughout employment, including receipt of booster doses as recommended by federal, state, and/or local health authorities, unless an accommodation is granted by Pear for medical or religious reasons in accordance with applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Pear Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion or religious creed, ancestry, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, genetic information, qualified physical or mental disability or handicap, medical condition, qualified military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Pear Therapeutics also follows all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leave of absences, compensation and training.
To apply for this job please visit peartherapeutics.com.