DesignerAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-07 17:13
About Happify Health
Happify Health is a global software-enabled healthcare platform. We design and deploy software to help improve mental health, physical health and well-being. We are creating a future where better health outcomes can be powered by technology—leading to more personalized care that can improve the everyday lives of more people. The Happify Health platform offers a full spectrum of science-backed Digital Therapy and Care Journey solutions for customers and individual end-users; including Wellness, AI-based Coaching, Community, as well as Combination and Prescription Digital Therapeutics.
Our patient solutions are disseminated through unified products and services we deploy for the healthcare ecosystem; including enterprises, health plans, health systems, pharma and medical device manufacturers. Our global platform is available in 10 languages, supports more than 10 chronic conditions, and covers more than 20 million lives. For more information, visit www.happifyhealth.com.
About the Role
As Designer, you will help to shape and evolve the design vision and strategy of Happify Health.
You will work across social, OOH, video, animation, experiential, printed materials, and more. We’re looking for someone capable of working dynamically within multidisciplinary teams. You have exceptional creative talent, are proactive and dedicated, and believe deeply in Happify’s mission.
Happify Health has offices in New York and Massachusetts, but we are open to remote candidates.
- Create impactful and memorable visual experiences for Happify Health users.
- Help generate/execute/produce great design solutions based on creative briefs.
- Participate constructively in content brainstorms, work sessions, and planning.
- Experience as a Designer within a large-scale consumer facing organization, agency or multi-platform product company.
- Experience in social content creation, branding, systems, campaigns, and presentation design.
- Proficiency in Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Clubhouse, and presentation suites.
- AfterEffects or animation/motion design ability is a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We’re committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.