Director, Human Resources Business PartnerAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-07 17:19
Website PEAR THERAPEUTICS
Pear Therapeutics is the leader in prescription digital therapeutics. We aim to redefine medicine by discovering, developing, and delivering clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide better outcomes for patients, smarter engagement and tracking tools for clinicians, and cost-effective solutions for payers. Pear has a pipeline of products and product candidates across therapeutic areas, including severe psychiatric and neurological conditions. Our first product, reSET®, treats Substance Use Disorder and was the first prescription digital therapeutic to receive marketing authorization from the FDA to treat disease. Pear’s second product, reSET-O®, for the treatment of Opioid Use Disorder, received marketing clearance from the FDA in December 2018. Pear’s third PDT, Somryst®, is the first FDA-authorized prescription digital therapeutic (PDT) for patients with chronic insomnia and the first product submitted through FDA’s traditional 510(k) pathway while simultaneously reviewed through FDA’s Software Precertification Pilot Program. For more information, visit us at www.peartherapeutics.com.
About the Role
We are looking for an energetic, results-oriented Director, Human Resources Business Partner who will be responsible for establishing and maintaining effective relationships in support of our employees while ensuring excellence in delivery of key projects and objectives. The individual possesses a track record of successfully partnering across all levels of the organization to solve complex challenges through people-related solutions. This will require you to think big, use data to guide your work, be comfortable challenging convention and, in some cases, to reinvent how work is done. The primary purpose of this role is to partner with a cross-functional group of subject matter experts to design and execute strategies for how we staff, onboard, develop, motivate, retain, and organize work.
Our People & Talent Acquisition team is a close-knit, diverse, and inquisitive group that is constantly learning from each other and utilizing best practices to drive strategy and optimize the process of creating employee-centered experiences. A core part of this work will be rolling out programs to support our Pearmates, including compensation, performance, and talent programs, such as:
- Company Wide Career Ladders
- Employee Engagement Survey analysis
- Various Trainings, e.g. Feedback, OKRs, Manager and so on
- DEI analysis and program implementation
- Company-wide Onboarding Program
If you’re someone that enjoys optimizing processes, ensuring a great employee experience, executing on projects, constantly communicating with fellow Pear employees, and tackling the strategic challenges that come with a hyper growth company, this role is for you!
- Provide strategic counsel to key functions and management in the areas of organizational effectiveness and development, leadership coaching, employee relations, and talent management.
- Partner with senior leaders to develop proactive organizational staffing strategies to recruit and retain top caliber talent in a high-performance environment.
- Provide support to multiple cross-functionally and assist staff at many levels in optimizing the performance of their teams and resolving issues.
- Contribute to creating solutions for best practice initiatives in such areas as employment, employee communication, talent and career development, employee relations, and total rewards.
- Support continued growth and infrastructure by identifying talent gaps and development areas across functions and other areas as the business grows.
- Work closely with senior level management to drive business partner best practices and integrated approaches to talent development, succession planning, career laddering, performance management and other areas that require a unified approach.
- Ensure system workflows and communication is effectively executed across key functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 10 years’ experience in multiple human resource disciplines including a variety of experience in capturing metrics, compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, learning and development, diversity and inclusion, change management, employee relations, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Strong communicator with experience coaching leaders and a proven creative problem-solver with an ability to initiate projects and to drive things to completion.
- Strong critical thinker and problem solver.
- Attention to detail and proven execution on projects.
- Experience with various HR technologies-based tools a plus.
- PHR or SPHR credential desired but not required.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Pear Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion or religious creed, ancestry, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, genetic information, qualified physical or mental disability or handicap, medical condition, qualified military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Pear Therapeutics also follows all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leave of absences, compensation and training.
To apply for this job please visit peartherapeutics.com.