Director of GrowthAugust 17, 2021 2021-09-16 6:13
We’re looking for a Director of Growth who is passionate about mental wellness.
The Director of Growth will contribute to the company’s growth by defining and executing on a multi-channel growth strategy across various acquisition channels including: paid social, paid search, email, SEO, display, etc. This is both a strategic and hands-on role in which you will have the opportunity to lead the definition, development, launch and scaling of Real’s growth strategy.
This role reports to the company’s Chief Product Officer and will work closely with other members of the Product, Marketing, and Engineering teams.
Real is based in New York City with a flagship mental health studio located in Flatiron, Manhattan. This role is open to remote work.
A day in the life:
- Gain deep understanding of Real’s business model, key performance indicators, and the metrics that impact our success in the market
- Define our long-term growth strategy, prioritizing initiatives and roadmap using data and user research
- Generate data-driven hypotheses, create forecasts, and run A/B tests to validate and scale growth programs
- Communicate roadmaps, priorities, experiments and learnings
- Partner with Product, Design, Marketing, and Operations to execute cross-functional acquisition and retention initiatives
- Identify new growth opportunities and execute low-cost experiments to validate opportunity at scale
- Build a high-performance growth organization, hire and manage growth product managers, and own relationships with specialized growth marketing agency
- Set team’s goals, track performance, problem solve & share results
- Build and champion a culture of learning and experimentation
- 7+ years of experience in a product, monetization, growth, and/or performance marketing role
- Experience leading product and/or growth teams in high-growth consumer tech
- Deep understanding of digital acquisition channels
- Strong background in A/B testing, experiment design, data analysis, modeling, and reporting
- Passionate about mental wellness
- You’re excited to improve mental healthcare and expand the number of people who have access to it.
- You know the wellness market.
- You care about the wellbeing of others.
- Excited to build something from the ground up
- You thrive in a fast-paced, scrappy start-up environment.
- You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- You’re a self-starter; you don’t need instructions to get work done.
- You pull insights from data, ensuring new ideas come from member experience and utilization
- You seek data and know how to collect more of it when needed
- You are excited to receive feedback and grow
- A team player
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.