Director, Strategic Accounts (Ad Sales, Pharma)August 30, 2021 2021-09-07 17:26
About Happify Health
Happify Health is a global software-enabled healthcare platform. We design and deploy software to help improve mental health, physical health and well-being. We are creating a future where better health outcomes can be powered by technology—leading to more personalized care that can improve the everyday lives of more people. The Happify Health platform offers a full spectrum of science-backed Digital Therapy and Care Journey solutions for customers and individual end-users; including Wellness, AI-based Coaching, Community, as well as Combination and Prescription Digital Therapeutics.
Our patient solutions are disseminated through unified products and services we deploy for the healthcare ecosystem; including enterprises, health plans, health systems, pharma and medical device manufacturers. Our global platform is available in 10 languages, supports more than 10 chronic conditions, and covers more than 20 million lives. For more information, visit www.happifyhealth.com.
About the Role
Happify Health’s patient-centric care delivery platform, Kopa, is dedicated to helping people manage their physical and mental health, and get access to care at the right time.
Kopa’s commercial team is seeking a talented sales professional for the role of Director, Strategic Accounts focused on Advertising Sales to the Pharmaceutical industry. Reporting to the Vice President of Business Development, you will be responsible for developing new sales opportunities and managing existing advertising sales with pharmaceutical clients. You will drive the adoption of Kopa with both new and existing customers and support scaling Kopa’s go to market approach.
Happify Health has offices in New York (preferred) and Massachusetts, but this role welcomes remote candidates. #LI-Remote
- Sell advertising inventory across Kopa communities and strategic initiatives.
- Develop the strategies needed to help make informed decisions through a consultative approach.
- Utilize forecasting and business analytical skills to take advantage of opportunities and to expand relationships.
- Build relationships with agency and brand decision-makers alike.
- Develop, craft and pitch client proposals and brand opportunities.
- Work closely with internal teams to identify key strategies to maximize impact of clients’ campaigns across Kopa’s communities.
- Manage a strong sales process that promptly progresses opportunities through the sales stages to successful close.
- Work closely with sales support groups such as Marketing, Product, Business Development, and others to increase close rate and maximum campaign performance.
- Spearhead activation strategies, delivering innovation, and challenging the norm by identifying new tactics to test & learn on Kopa.
- At least 5 years of advertising experience within the Life Sciences or Pharmaceutical industries is required. Agency experience is a plus.
- Extensive client deal making experience and a desire to aggressively “hunt” and develop new business opportunities.
- Excellent communications skills.
- A strong understanding of media tactics, new innovations, custom content, data and measurement.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We’re committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.