Director, Talent AcquisitionAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-07 16:31
Website PEAR THERAPEUTICS
About Pear Therapeutics:
Pear Therapeutics is the leader in prescription digital therapeutics. We aim to redefine medicine by discovering, developing, and delivering clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide better outcomes for patients, smarter engagement and tracking tools for clinicians, and cost-effective solutions for payers. Pear has a pipeline of products and product candidates across therapeutic areas, including severe psychiatric and neurological conditions. Our first product, reSET®, treats Substance Use Disorder and was the first prescription digital therapeutic to receive marketing authorization from the FDA to treat disease. Pear’s second product, reSET-O®, for the treatment of Opioid Use Disorder, received marketing clearance from the FDA in December 2018. Pear’s third PDT, Somryst®, is the first FDA-authorized prescription digital therapeutic (PDT) for patients with chronic insomnia and the first product submitted through FDA’s traditional 510(k) pathway while simultaneously reviewed through FDA’s Software Precertification Pilot Program. For more information, visit us at www.peartherapeutics.com.
We are looking for a Director of TA to join our growing TA team at Pear Therapeutics! The Director, Talent Acquisition manages and develops the recruiting team, while simultaneously serving as a strategic business partner, driving a high-level of performance and providing a comprehensive vision and goals for talent acquisition. The Director is also responsible for owning key searches and actively recruiting, managing a diverse pipeline of candidates, and able to manage a high volume of project work and individual requisitions to help us scale.
The Director is charged with finding candidates who bring a diversity of thought to all they do along with compassion for patients that we serve. We’re a close-knit, diverse, and inquisitive group that is constantly learning from each other and utilizing best practices to drive strategy and optimize the process of creating candidate-centered experiences. You’re also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
- Provide day-to-day management and mentorship to the Talent Acquisition team and ensure recruiter efficacy
- Lead the talent acquisition function setting high standards of talent sourcing, recruitment, including focus on mutually rewarding candidate and hiring team experience
- Be hands-on in owning senior roles and/or challenge open positions, as needed
- Partner with Chief People Officer to scale and meet our growth business needs including our company wide DEI goals
- Audit, refine, and optimize all talent acquisition workflows including the interview, candidate assessment, and feedback aggregation processes
- Establish, track, and analyze metrics and report on progress to business leadership
- Own ongoing strategic development of recruiting processes: identifying competitive landscapes, providing insight on competitive benchmarking, defining candidate populations, and refining the employer brand
- Optimize Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse) and implement new partners and functions as needed
- Manage external recruiting agency relationships to optimize candidate generation and quality searches, as well as technology vendors, platforms, and job boards
- Develop and lead training sessions for the Talent team and other cross-functional groups
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with 10+ years of experience leading recruiting in a fast-paced biotechnology, medical device, tech and/or healthcare environment
- 5+ years staffing agency or Executive search (Director and above)
- 5+ years experience managing recruiting staff to include coaching, performance reviews, problem resolution, process and reporting
- Strong networking capabilities and an ability to build an employer brand
- Experience communicating with C-level executives and solving hiring needs
- Demonstrated experience tracking, reporting, and communicating key recruiting metrics is required
- Demonstrated creative thinking and negotiation skills
- Previous experience working in fast paced startups and the ability and desire to supplement gaps in team skills when needed
- Experience managing contract negotiations with recruiting agencies, job boards and vendors
- Experience developing and delivering training a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity
Pear Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion or religious creed, ancestry, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, genetic information, qualified physical or mental disability or handicap, medical condition, qualified military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Pear Therapeutics also follows all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leave of absences, compensation and training.
To apply for this job please visit peartherapeutics.com.