Forms Completion SpecialistAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-07 14:09
Sharecare is the leading digital health company that helps people — no matter where they are in their health journey — unify and manage all their health in one place. Our comprehensive and data-driven virtual health platform is designed to help people, providers, employers, health plans, government organizations, and communities optimize individual and population-wide well-being by driving positive behavior change. Driven by our philosophy that we are all together better, at Sharecare, we are committed to supporting each individual through the lens of their personal health and making high-quality care more accessible and affordable for everyone. To learn more, visit www.sharecare.com.
This position is responsible for completing FMLA/Disability forms in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring accuracy and providing customers with the highest quality product and customer service. Applicants should have familiarity with medical terminology and medical office processes and procedures. Experience with FMLA/Disability forms is required.
The candidate will also demonstrate that they are culturally aligned with Sharecare, by displaying and working within the values of Servant Leadership, Family, Compassion, Accountability and Respect for their leader and their peers. They will be innovative, open to change, and display honesty and integrity in all that they do.
- Process FMLA/Short Term Disability paperwork.
- Communicate with patients and physician coordinators about disability/FMLA paperwork in an upbeat, patient centered attitude.
- Process medical record requests for clients, with proper adherence to HIPAA and HITECH compliance training and laws.
- Complete FMLA/Disability forms by utilizing industry standard responses as per the type of specialty practice.
- Answer incoming calls, assisting multiple lines & capturing call data on Excel tracking log; provide excellent customer service by being attentive and respectful.
- Validate and process all incoming requests for PHI
- Ensure patient’s disability forms are completed after payment within 5-7 days (turnaround).
- Pull patients forms and PHI requests on a daily basis for invoicing and load into HDS.
- Establish and Maintain professional relationships with all account clients.
- Monitor all EMR accounts to ensure that all requests are received and processed within required time frame.
- Verify patient information using key identifiers.
- Conduct quality screenings on incoming PHI to protect patient data.
- Verify requesting party contact information including fax number or address.
- Update and maintain an Accounting of Disclosure Log for all medical records released.
- Provide attention and care to patients and patient representatives.
- 1 year prior experience in a medical records department or like setting
- Strong computer software experience: general working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Excellent organizational skills a must and must be able to multi-task
- Must be able to type 50 wpm
- Must be able to use dual monitors, fax, copier, scanning machine
- Must be willing to learn new equipment and processes quickly
- Must be self-motivated, a team player and have proven customer satisfaction skills
- Must have excellent communication skills
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.