Full Stack DeveloperAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-07 15:59
Website Huckleberry Labs
We are making child development and parenting expertise accessible and affordable to all families, because all families deserve it and need it.
Huckleberry’s first product improves children’s sleep. By combining human experts with AI, the breezy app + service understands each sleep situation, predicts what will happen, and provides a personalized, easy-to-follow program that results in better sleep.
The app has 4.9 out of 5 stars, garnering rave reviews from parents who call it “life changing” and their “#1 recommendation to parents.” Parents love the beautiful, seamless tools and expert guidance that meet their unique situation. We are expanding beyond sleep into additional big challenges for parents, to create the source that parents rely on as their children grow and develop.
We are a team dedicated to improving the lives of families. You would join our growing team that includes Berkeley Ph.D.s in computer science and predictive analytics, user-centric designers, and experienced pediatric experts trained in evidence-based practices.
Areas of responsibility
This is a role that requires strong technical skills, an eye for detail, experience delivering high quality digital products to millions of users and an ability to drive projects forward.
- Collaborate with product manager and designers to create great products
- Android and iOS hybrid app development
- Website development
- Cloud server infrastructure development and management
- Database management
- Oversee (and source, as needed) developers for executing on projects
- Sprint planning and execution
- Built and delivered high quality consumer apps with at least 1M users and at least 4.5 stars in app reviews
- 3+ years experience in the following programming languages and frameworks
- 3+ years experience managing projects with out-sourced developers
- Built and maintained a scalable database infrastructure supporting millions of concurrent app users with seamless offline to online experience
- GCP and AWS experience
- Lambda functions and microservices
- Distributed processing
- Proactive, willing to try new things, and gets things done in a startup environment
- A passion for children and family wellness, with the understanding that every family is different, and one size does not fit all
Location: This role can be done remotely. Pacific Timezone preferred, but open to other locations.
To apply for this job please visit huckleberry.breezy.hr.