Head of PartnershipsAugust 23, 2021 2021-08-24 6:46
Website Walking On Earth
⚡️ **About Us**
The working world has fundamentally shifted. Never before have we seen such an upheaval to business norms; employee stress has been thrown into the spotlight and businesses around the world are struggling to respond.
Walking on Earth is solving this problem; through the first science based platform to end the stress epidemic.
We have brought together the world’s leading experts in holistic health, drawing on ancient wisdom and modern day science. We know that half the challenge lies in transforming knowledge into action so we use deep science & technology to translate learnings into habits.
Here are some highlights of our growth so far:
– **Team:** Experienced leadership team ex. Google, Treatwell, Deliveroo, BenevolentAI
– **Funding:** VC backed with word class investors & advisors incl. Arianna Huffington & Brent Hoberman
– **Product:** [App](https://apps.apple.com/de/app/walking-on-earth/id1544768613?l=en) based platform on iOS, Android & web
– **User feedback:** 9.3/10; NPS 76
– **Early traction:** 5 inbound enterprise customers with 100% conversion from pilot to 12mo contracts and >2x seat expansion
– **Growth:** 150% QoQ even in stealth
**What we need**
We are looking for a stellar Head of Partnerships to join our rapidly growing business. Reporting to the CEO, you will be leading the Company through this phase of commercial growth.
At Walking on Earth, partnerships are how we grow; we are a B2B business and partner with leadership teams at high growth companies to deliver stress reduction programs via our platform. As Head of Partnerships, you will have a unique blend of being able to close new opportunities and expand existing ones, set the strategy and direct the execution against it. We are looking for a highly driven individual who has excelled growing companies from zero to one, who loves the challenges of an early stage business and is willing to wear many hats; to lead, manage and do.
** ** **What you’ll be doing**
– Leading our growth, from new and existing clients. Hunting is a big part of this role, so please only apply if you’re keen to be closing!
– Defining our commercial strategy and the executing against it
– Building our sales and account management teams, results and initiatives
– Closing commercial deals in the UK, US and beyond
– Working cross functionally with product, tech, operations and supply to deliver our top level company priorities
– Maintaining our commercial forecasts and key metrics
– Forming strategic initiatives to drive growth
**Who you are**
– Ideally 7+ yrs experience in commercial roles focusing on b2b sales
– 3+ yrs in a senior commercial role, driving a high performing team
– Laser focused on metrics and highly analytical; proven experience setting, driving and exceeding all KPIs
– Finance minded; able to drive P&Ls and forecasting
– Passion for preventative health & wellbeing and its potential to transform company culture
– Able to lead, manage and do; effective at prioritising time between competing commercial needs
– Inspirational people leader; able to find, hire and grow A+ players, and act on those not performing in a timely but empathetic manner
– Creative problem solver with strong drive and no ego
– Outstanding, as we define (https://www.notion.so/7448852520724dc597d48157324ac5f3)[here](https://www.notion.so/a4fcef2ca0c14ed984b99a1cfc3d2f15)
**Benefits & Perks**
– Competitive salary & options
– 25 days holiday
– Pension scheme
– Flexible working
– Private and team wellbeing sessions
– Annual Company retreat
To apply for this job please visit walkingonearth.notion.site.