Help Desk RepresentativeAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-07 16:27
Sharecare is the leading digital health company that helps people — no matter where they are in their health journey — unify and manage all their health in one place. Our comprehensive and data-driven virtual health platform is designed to help people, providers, employers, health plans, government organizations, and communities optimize individual and population-wide well-being by driving positive behavior change. Driven by our philosophy that we are all together better, at Sharecare, we are committed to supporting each individual through the lens of their personal health and making high-quality care more accessible and affordable for everyone. To learn more, visit www.sharecare.com.
The Helpdesk Support team provides 1st level technical support to internal employees and all corporate
infrastructures. The Helpdesk Support Specialist will be responsible for answering technical questions,
troubleshooting, resolving internal users’ issues, creating user accounts, and hardware deployments.
The Helpdesk Support Specialist should have experience in meeting and exceeding customer SLAs.
* Respond to and resolve technical support questions and issues from employees entering internal Helpdesk tickets in a timely manner.
* Troubleshoot technical problems both in person and remotely that users encounter while using the company provided computers and software, provide user account maintenance, and supply solutions derived through research and troubleshooting.
*Emphasis on providing desktop support for a variety of macOS/Mac hardware issues.
* Communicate professionally with users and co-workers as well as track/update
information in the Helpdesk Tracking System
* Collaborate with technical staff internally to resolve outstanding issues.
* Image and deploy hardware for both new hires as well as break fix issue
*This position is expected to work out of the office 50% of the time
* A college degree is preferred and minimum of 3+ years of Information Technology experience or
related work experience – HS diploma is required.* 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in a Technical Customer Support
type of position.
* Substantial experience with Apple hardware and macOS is a must.
*Experience with providing desktop support for Windows machines.
* Experience with Web browser technologies (Edge, Firefox, Safari, Chrome) and the Internet as well as
Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Windows 10, macOS, and email clients (Outlook) a must.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
* Knowledge of supporting applications and infrastructure including AD, DNS, DHCP, Office365.
* Must have a passion for providing excellent customer support to all types of customers as well
as impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
* Must possess organizational proficiencies to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
with minimum supervision.
* Must be a team player and have the ability to interact with multiple levels of personnel within
* Must be highly motivated, self-starting, and committed to achieving results and have a strong
sense of ownership and follow-through to resolution.
* Must have strong problem-solving skills and be able to come up with creative and flexible
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.