Inside Sales RepresentativeAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-07 16:02
Wondr Health has helped countless people fulfill their dream of lasting weight loss by teaching them the right way to eat. No diets, no calorie counting and no points. Just results.
Wondr Health is a common-sense digital counseling program that teaches participants simple skills to change when and how they eat, instead of what they eat. Plus, it creates other health habits leading to increased physical activity, better sleep, less stress and feeling more in control over health long-term.
It is the leading program offered by employers and plan sponsors nationwide to combat obesity-related diseases, like type 2 diabetes, heart disease and more.
The purpose of this position is to spend 75% of their time developing sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new accounts, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations. In addition, this position sets up meetings to help grow the sales pipeline and increase the company’s customer base. The other 25% of their time is spent ensuring the integrity of the data in Salesforce by updating, auditing, and running reports.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; follow up on inbound leads
- Understand client needs and requirements to qualify prospects and provide information to sales team in advance of their initial call or meeting
- Researching potential leads from web searches or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales
- Working with sales team to close a sale
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Track all activity in Salesforce in an accurate, timely fashion
Job Attributes and Abilities/Qualifications
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of company products and services and its position in the industry
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Detailed oriented
- Accurate data input
Education: BA/BS University degree required. Preferred a concentration in business administration, advertising sales, marketing.
Experience: 1 to 3 years of industry sales experience preferred
- Familiarity with office software and phone systems
- Previous experience in outbound call centers, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, and CRM/Salesforce experience required
General Working Conditions/Disclaimer
GENERAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
General office working conditions exist. Desk located in workstation area with little or no privacy. Involves extended periods of sitting at a workstation performing computer duties. Constant flow of interruptions by personnel, visitors to area and telephone calls.
This description is intended to be sufficient merely to identify the classification and be illustrative of the duties that may be assigned. It should not be interpreted to describe all the duties an employee assigned to this classification may be required to perform
To apply for this job please visit careers-wondrhealth.icims.com.