IT GRC AnalystAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-06 10:37
About Happify Health
Happify Health is a global software-enabled healthcare platform. We design and deploy software to help improve mental health, physical health and well-being. We are creating a future where better health outcomes can be powered by technology—leading to more personalized care that can improve the everyday lives of more people. The Happify Health platform offers a full spectrum of science-backed Digital Therapy and Care Journey solutions for customers and individual end-users; including Wellness, AI-based Coaching, Community, as well as Combination and Prescription Digital Therapeutics.
Our patient solutions are disseminated through unified products and services we deploy for the healthcare ecosystem; including enterprises, health plans, health systems, pharma and medical device manufacturers. Our global platform is available in 10 languages, supports more than 10 chronic conditions, and covers more than 20 million lives. For more information, visit www.happifyhealth.com.
About the Role
Happify is looking to add an IT GRC Analyst to our compliance team as we continue to design and maintain a robust cybersecurity program that protects both our client and Happify’s data. The IT GRC Analyst will participate in the GRC software implementation and maintenance, lead the day to day cyber compliance and data governance functions. This role will work to improve compliance programs. He/She will collaborate cross functionally to support business needs. #LI-REMOTE
- Manage and improve the GRC and other IT applications to sufficiently manage Happify compliance control testing and ensure all controls are assigned control owners to establish accountability.
- Assist with the development of IT policies and procedures necessary to mitigate IT risk and align with industry regulations and best practices.
- Assist with training of staff, process owners and IT control owners in compliance with policies, standards, procedures, and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate in developing and tracking the information security risk register to address risk issues and action plans from all sources, e.g., IT audit, technology risk assessments, vulnerability scans, penetration testing, etc.
- Support in IT audit related activities including collecting evidence, communicating with stakeholders, and generating audit reports.
- Assist with IT Risk Assessment on client RFPs.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university and a minimum of 1 year of related experience.
- Previous experience in IT or Healthcare company is a plus.
- General knowledge of compliance, risk, and security.
- Comprehensive knowledge of SDLC and project management.
- Ability to communicate technical and security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff, security vendors, consultants, and senior management.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We’re committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.