Key Accounts Director – IDN (Remote)August 30, 2021 2021-09-06 10:45
Website PEAR THERAPEUTICS
About Pear Therapeutics:
Pear Therapeutics is the leader in prescription digital therapeutics. We aim to redefine medicine by discovering, developing, and delivering clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide better outcomes for patients, smarter engagement and tracking tools for clinicians, and cost-effective solutions for payers. Pear has a pipeline of products and product candidates across therapeutic areas, including severe psychiatric and neurological conditions. Our lead product, reSET®, for the treatment of Substance Use Disorder, was the first prescription digital therapeutic to receive marketing authorization from the FDA to treat disease. Pear’s second product, reSET-O®, for the treatment of Opioid Use Disorder, received marketing authorization from the FDA in December 2018. For more information, visit us at www.peartherapeutics.com.
This role within Sales is US geoflexible/remote. The Sales team is critical to the commercial success of Pear and its first three products, reSET, reSET-O and Somryst. They are responsible for meeting and exceeding sales, to identify, engage, and ultimately convert mid to large size IDNs, healthcare providers, leading academic institutions, and other health-related organizations that focus on the treatment substance abuse, opioid use and insomnia. The team works in collaboration to address the unique business needs of the market, developing strong product advocates among key stakeholders, anticipating and uncovering business trends and needs within the market in order to be successful and scalable for future adoption, growth and continuity. We, at Pear, are actively ensuring we remain in compliance with all laws and regulations.
The Key Accounts Director (KAD) role will be accountable for building Integrated Delivery Networks (IDN) strategy and execution to include awareness, advocacy and access for the Pear product portfolio. This individual will seamlessly collaborate across Sales, Market Access and Medical Affairs teams.
The KAD will lead strategic C-suite engagements and manage account relationships to deliver revenue opportunities for Pear. The KAD will establish winning relationships across diverse IDN functions such as Medical, Finance, and Digital Innovation.
Key Accounts Director (KAD)
The successful candidate will have achieved these:
- 5+ years of Key Account experience with leading IDNs
- 10+ years of successful previous pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical sales experience
- History of exceeding sales objectives with a track record of consistent performance within top 15% of the sales organization
- Develop and execute winning business plans that integrate appropriate cross-functional organizational capabilities aligning to national and regional strategy
- Leverage HEOR and pricing models to build and implement customer value proposition story
- Prior experience selling a complex specialty product/technology within large health systems that required a change in physician protocol/workflow
- Strong understanding (or knowledge) of Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Secure advocacy support from key stakeholders to enable health system integration and market access support
- Up to 50% travel requirements post COVID
- Graduate degree preferred; undergraduate degree required
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Pear Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion or religious creed, ancestry, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, genetic information, qualified physical or mental disability or handicap, medical condition, qualified military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Pear Therapeutics also follows all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leave of absences, compensation and training.
To apply for this job please visit peartherapeutics.com.