Lead Application Security EngineerAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-06 10:50
Website Akili Interactive Labs
Akili is looking for a lead application security engineer to join our growing team and help us build a world class application security program. This is an excellent opportunity to use your skills and experience in application security to build a program and team from scratch at a successful growing startup company. You’ll be working with a team of talented software and game engineers, in modern cloud environments, and your work will make a tangible and positive impact on people’s lives around the world through digital therapeutics.
The lead application security engineer at Akili will be responsible for building and running all aspects of the application security program. Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Development and implementation of code security review processes for web, game and mobile applications
- Implementation of automated security assessment tooling in the SDLC
- Development of standards and guidance for secure coding
- Web, game and mobile application security review
- Coordination of third party application security assessments and remediation
- Development and implementation of a bug bounty program
- Carrying out threat modeling and architecture reviews
- 4+ of Information Security experience with at least two years of application security
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in a variety of situations with various stakeholders
- Working knowledge of OWASP Application Security Verification Standard (ASVS) and industry best practices for secure coding
- Working knowledge of OWASP MASVS & MSTG
- Working knowledge of web application development, architecture and security
- Working knowledge of IOS and Android application development and security
- Experience with security assessment tools like Burp, ZAP, Frida and other DAST and SAST tools.
- Experience with Web authentication / authorization standards, IDP integrations, and protocols (OAuth, SAML, JWT, etc…)
- Bonus points for game development experience
- Bonus points for OSCP/OSCE certification, CVEs, conference talks, blogs, etc…
At Akili Interactive, our mission is to ignite new hope for those living with cognitive impairment. We’re bringing together world-class neuroscience with the latest technology and video game entertainment to create a new class of digital medicines, delivered through captivating video game experiences. We are out to prove that effective medicine for serious illnesses can also be fun and engaging.
Our flagship product, EndeavorRx, is the first ever FDA-cleared prescription treatment delivered through a video game to treat children living with ADHD. This is only the beginning, as we continue to boldly challenge the status quo of today’s medicine.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are incredibly important to all of us. We are committed to hearing all voices. Akili Interactive provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
To apply for this job please visit www.akiliinteractive.com.