Manager, Software EngineeringAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-06 11:00
Website PEAR THERAPEUTICS
ABOUT PEAR THERAPEUTICS
Pear Therapeutics is the leader in prescription digital therapeutics. We aim to redefine medicine by discovering, developing, and delivering clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide better outcomes for patients, smarter engagement and tracking tools for clinicians, and cost-effective solutions for payers. Pear has a pipeline of products and product candidates across therapeutic areas, including severe psychiatric and neurological conditions. Our first product, reSET®, treats Substance Use Disorder and was the first prescription digital therapeutic to receive marketing authorization from the FDA to treat disease. Pear’s second product, reSET-O®, for the treatment of Opioid Use Disorder, received marketing clearance from the FDA in December 2018. Pear’s third PDT, Somryst®, is the first FDA-authorized prescription digital therapeutic (PDT) for patients with chronic insomnia and the first product submitted through FDA’s traditional 510(k) pathway while simultaneously reviewed through FDA’s Software Precertification Pilot Program.
We’re looking for someone to join our Engineering management team, responsible for the software and systems that power our commercial operations. Your customers include our call center operators, healthcare providers, patients, and internal engineers. Your team delivers software on top of Salesforce and integrates the custom Salesforce application with Pear backend services. This is a new role on a high visibility team with huge potential and impact.
- Work cross-functionally with leadership across Product Management, QA, Operations, Commercial, and others, to deliver on products, improve process, and define strategy
- Manage and inspire teams of engineers
- Improve software development processes and practices to ensure high quality deliverables
- Coordinate delivery of product according to features and schedules
- Recruit and hire top notch engineering talent
- Grow and mentor engineers
- Manage relationships with software contractors
- Experience managing engineers
- Superb cross functional communication
- Strong experience with agile process development
- Deep experience with custom Salesforce development and integrations
- Experience with security and compliance
- Experience with continuous deployment practices
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experience with Salesforce Health Cloud
- Experience with HIPAA, GDPR, and/or CCPA compliance
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Pear Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion or religious creed, ancestry, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, genetic information, qualified physical or mental disability or handicap, medical condition, qualified military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Pear Therapeutics also follows all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leave of absences, compensation and training.
To apply for this job please visit peartherapeutics.com.