Marketing Communications ManagerAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-06 11:01
The Marketing Communications Manager is ultimately accountable for development and execution of
brand-level messaging and marketing campaigns for specified product brand(s). This includes project
management of internal and external resources to ensure successful execution of defined communications
Required Skills & Experience
● Responsible for ensuring all marketing materials for assigned product(s) are finalized in
accordance with the overriding communication strategy. This includes writing and editing content,
guiding creative design, and resolving conflicting inputs during the review/approval process.
● Evaluates effectiveness of marketing activities and offers input related to future opportunities.
● Determines marketing tactics to pursue in support of the communication strategy and develops
marketing and advertising campaigns, where necessary.
● Leads creative briefing sessions with Management, and external agencies
● Ensures all projects completed for assigned brand/segment(s) stay on time and within budget.
● May act as central contact marketing materials, literature, meeting planning, and tradeshows
● Develops and maintains product knowledge in order to communicate product details effectively for
● Travel up to 25%
Preferred Skills & Experience
● Directly developed and managed online content and social media
● Tradeshow and event management
● Written content development
● Ability to communicate both orally and in written form with a clear and concise manner.
● Excellent organization skills and the ability to deal independently with many issues at one time and
● Ability to develop creative, effective and compliant promotional and media strategies in a high
● Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Google G-Suite and other PC based systems,
as well as common web browsers
● Graphic design ability and experience preferred
● Working in a regulated environment (Medical Device) preferred
● Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or other related field
● Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing, corporate communications, or medical device
To apply for this job please visit www.paradromics.com.