Marketing CoordinatorAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-03 19:10
Website Interaxon Inc. / Muse
At Interaxon, we develop engaging experiences using brain-sensing technology. We are a passionate team of researchers, technical experts and scientists building the world’s leading science-based brain platform to empower personal transformation through human-centred innovation. Our Muse headbands are designed to make meditation easier and provide real-time audio and visual feedback on your meditative state through the Muse companion app. www.choosemuse.com
What you’ll be doing
- Assist VP of Marketing in the development and execution of marketing campaigns, annual promotions across multiple channels
- Assist VP of Marketing with general administrative requests including travel arrangements, administrative, expense reports, invoicing, etc.
- Create various marketing documents and brand communications including, Promotion Reminder Letters, System Checklists, Presentations etc.
- Support and develop the creation, coordination, and execution of events including logistics, invoices, implementation, and on-site support
- Prepare post activity reporting and KPI tracking – events, promotions and marketing activities
- Responsible for ongoing updates, edits and revisions of marketing material
- Assist in the updating of social media, company website updates (Shopify/Wordpress) and setting up email blasts to clients
- Support end-to-end development and execution of email campaigns
- Perform quality control checks on email campaigns to ensure flawless execution.
- Analyze campaign results, develop benchmarks, and create and share regular performance reports
- Support social media as needed
- Other related duties as assigned or requested
Your skills and qualifications
- Ideal candidates have personal interest in Meditation and ideally a personal practice
- University Degree, College Diploma, or Equivalent Experience in Marketing or related field
- Minimum 1-2 years related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Strong attention to detail with a flair for laying out documents and a keen sense of design
- Ability to create and coordinate email blasts and assets
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
- Team-player, flexible and adaptable
- Must be highly organized with the proven ability to multitask
- Independent, self-motivated with excellent time management skills
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics, for KPI reporting
- Light graphic design work
What we offer:
Our collaborative culture is an extension of our vision to empower personal transformation to improve lives and change the world. We have a flexible working environment, on-going work from home options, a great benefits package, weekly team meditations and Zoom yoga, and a commitment to keeping connected while working apart. Join a team passionate about making a difference.
Interaxon is a company fueled on innovation and inclusion. We believe that diversity is an essential part of our workplace culture, and we continue to grow our team through equal opportunity and barrier-free recruitment. Additionally, if you require any accommodations during the selection process, please let us know!
To apply for this job please visit interaxon.bamboohr.com.