Medical Records Coordinator- ClinicalAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-03 19:12
Sharecare is the leading digital health company that helps people — no matter where they are in their health journey — unify and manage all their health in one place. Our comprehensive and data-driven virtual health platform is designed to help people, providers, employers, health plans, government organizations, and communities optimize individual and population-wide well-being by driving positive behavior change. Driven by our philosophy that we are all together better, at Sharecare, we are committed to supporting each individual through the lens of their personal health and making high-quality care more accessible and affordable for everyone. To learn more, visit www.sharecare.com.
- Identifying from the orders tracking system provided by the client, the patients that have open orders with no provided return consult reports or images from the referred to practice.
- From that identification, operating through a series of steps to obtain the reports or images (such as logging on to outside portals to access medical records)
- Accurately Indexing the reports and images into the EHR, utilizing proper category codes.
- Closing out open orders as documents are indexed to the EHR.
- Notifying the provider’s care team of any reports or images that were not able to be obtained by 2 days before the appointment date to allow the care team to make a decision to reschedule the appointment or not.
Looking for a candidate who can type 50+ words per minute with accuracy and provide our customers with the highest quality product and customer service. Candidate must, at all times, safeguard and protect the patient’s right to privacy by ensuring that only authorized individuals have access to the patient’s medical information.
- Accurately interpreting order information in order to “go get” the proper reports and images for the upcoming patient visit.
- Accurately entering patient information into clients EHR system
- Access various electronic medical records systems and accurately download proper patient information into client EHR system
- Provide a high level of customer service to both patients and client
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal care teams supporting the providers and patients
- Clerical/Clinical experience in a medical record setting or clinical office environment preferred
- MRA, CNA, or similar certification required
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Computer literate — general working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Ability to type 50+ wpm
- Focused on high quality work
- Team player
- Excellent organizational skills a must
- Extremely reliable
- Detail oriented a must
- Covid-19 vaccination
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.