Member Experience Detective, Tier 2August 30, 2021 2021-09-03 20:00
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Support our community via email, phone and social media channels with a variety of questions and issues.
- Triage reported issues (escalated and technical) from our community and work closely with our members, the Member Experience Team and other teams across the organization (e.g. Product, Engineering, Marketing) to identify root causes for reported issues, while prioritizing fixes for escalated issues.
- Proactively and confidently take on challenges, research information, troubleshoot issues, and creatively deliver results for our team and our members.
- Partner up with team members and stakeholders across the organization to gather and present member insights + recommendations to support in the enhancement of the overall member experience.
- Help support our global Member Experience teams by ensuring their knowledge is up to par for our members’ needs.
- Help support our Training team with training design, template creation and internal knowledge base articles to ensure all of our agents have the tools they need to help our members feel informed and troubleshoot issues.
What you’ve accomplished:
- You truly care about people, therefore, you genuinely care about customers. You can take on escalated issues, work with others to determine solutions for our community.
- You have at least 3 years experience in a customer service/support environment and are passionate about creating an amazing customer experience.
- You’re results-driven and excellent under pressure – you can immediately adapt in a fast-paced environment while handling escalated issues. You are comfortable creating reports and analysis on improvements, opportunities for improvement.
- You’re articulate and enthusiastic, with a great eye for detail. You’re a great writer and have a thoughtful, creative and friendly writing style.
- You’re not shy about digging into issues. You have strong critical-thinking, analytical, technical and troubleshooting skills.
- You have a strong technical aptitude and can pick up new technology quickly.
- We are a 21/7/365 operation, so you are flexible and can work some weekends and/or holidays.
- *Big Plus*: You have a working knowledge of G Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides), helpdesk tools (Zendesk, Sprout, etc.) and project tracking tools (JIRA, Notion).
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.