Member Operations RepresentativeAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-03 20:04
Website Mindstrong Health
Who is Mindstrong?
Mindstrong is reimagining how to care for people living with serious mental illness (SMI). We’re building a platform that breaks down access barriers, provides engaging clinical care, and empowers our members to take control of their wellbeing to live fuller lives. Behind all of that, we’re building a measurement-based set of tools that will fundamentally change the way those with mental illness manage their health.
As we set out to radically simplify mental healthcare, we know none of us can achieve this alone. We are building a team of diverse and compassionate individuals who are committed to move our mission forward. Within Mindstrong, we create the space for each of us to be our authentic selves. We see opportunity in every challenge; opportunity to learn, to innovate, to create change. We embrace the challenge of providing the best care experience possible for our members. Join us on this important journey!
What is the Member Operations Representative Role?
The Member Operations Representative is an expert in the Mindstrong product and services who will pursue process and product changes to ensure a pleasant and seamless client experience as our business grows. The position will be focused on frontline customer support calls, requiring successful communication with our members and partnerships with internal teams. Occasional back-office support operations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conduct outbound calls to prospective customers to introduce our products
- Answer phone calls, emails, texts, chats, and more from prospective customers
- Partner with internal and external operational teams to resolve all inbound client requests
- Respond to customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner to enhance our members’ knowledge and ensure a positive experience for them.
- Manage sensitive issues while maintaining the highest level of professionalism
- Assist with improving our internal processing as we grow and scale
- Share relevant, strategic insights with our product and engineering teams regarding overall customer experience and service-related trends.
- Serve as the subject matter expert in assisting members with downloading our smartphone application to their device
- Provide troubleshooting and basic technical support to our members as they navigate through our application
- Create cases for product support issues and member updates.
Who you are:
- You are an excellent communicator with the ability to explain complex and nuanced concepts
- You are perceptive, empathetic, and can proactively anticipate customer needs. You can adapt your tone and approach to fit a diverse range of customer personalities and situations.
- You are a natural problem solver. You understand complex systems and seek creative solutions to problems.
- You are an incredible teammate who can also operate independently.
- You have strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- You are reliable, accountable, and dependable.
- You take ownership over the quality of your work and strive to improve.
Your background and skills:
- Passion for helping people and technology in healthcare
- 1-2 years of experience in working in a call center environment, customer service over phones, email, or live chat
- Excellent command of the English language – both written and oral
- Command of additional languages is helpful
- Strong computer and typing skills, very comfortable with web-based applications and navigation between tools.
- Willing and eager to support new channels as needed (e.g., phone, social media).
- Start up experience is a plus
- A robust healthcare package, including Medical, Dental, and Vision plans, plus more!
- Wellness programs designed to help you stay financially, emotionally, and physically healthy!
- Savings through a company sponsored 401k plan
- We take self-care personally, we offer 11 paid holidays + PTO so you can create balance between work and play
To apply for this job please visit mindstrong.com.