MLOPS / Full Stack DeveloperAugust 17, 2021 2021-09-16 11:30
Website AI Redefined (AIR)
– A Software designer: You have designed, implemented and maintained APIs and applications for a minimum of 5 years.
– Intellectually curious: you absorb new knowledge every day while always being on the lookout for new challenges for their learning opportunities. You don’t limit yourself to the bounds of your role or even of the company. You understand that knowledge, challenges and feedback can be found and come from everywhere.
– Autonomous: you are proactive and self-driven. You are capable of taking a high level goal and creating your own plan to reach it. You take ownership, don’t require follow-up and are accountable to your results, whatever they might be.
– Docker (essential)
– Python (advanced)
– Micro-service architecture (fluent)
– Kubernetes (intermediate)
– GRPC and Protocol Buffers (an asset)
– GO (an asset)
– Design, develop and maintain our cloud infrastructure
– Lead the efforts on design and deployment strategies of our products
– Assist the ML research team in preparing AI agents for integration into production environments
– Help design and develop dashboard and visualization tools
– Contribute to the design and development of our public-facing APIs
– Improve the function of the team you are a part of, either through individual achievement or through leadership; you improve the organization too.
– Maintain rich, thoughtful, candid communication with your peers in order to ensure the very best results.
– Gather, acknowledge, and respond to internal feedback, adjusting design and technological choices as necessary.
– Use quality work procedures that set a good example for others when implementing your solutions.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.