National Partnership ManagerAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-06 10:20
Website PEAR THERAPEUTICS
About Pear Therapeutics:
Pear Therapeutics is the leader in prescription digital therapeutics. We aim to redefine medicine by discovering, developing, and delivering clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide better outcomes for patients, smarter engagement and tracking tools for clinicians, and cost-effective solutions for payers. Pear has a pipeline of products and product candidates across therapeutic areas, including severe psychiatric and neurological conditions. Our lead product, reSET®, for the treatment of Substance Use Disorder, was the first prescription digital therapeutic to receive marketing authorization from the FDA to treat disease. Pear’s second product, reSET-O®, for the treatment of Opioid Use Disorder, received marketing authorization from the FDA in December 2018. For more information, visit us at www.peartherapeutics.com.
About the Role:
This role within Sales is US geoflexible/remote. The Grants Team is critical to the commercial success of Pear and its first three products, reSET, reSET-O and Somryst. The Manager is responsible for meeting and exceeding sales goals, in this case prospecting and supporting revenue production via grants/cash pay/bulk purchases and the development and performance of all grant-related sales activities nationally under the direction of the Commercial Grant Director. Primary responsibilities include investigating and engaging potential grant sponsors, prospective customers, and developing strong product advocates among key stakeholders, anticipating and uncovering business trends and needs within priority states and ensuring compliance with all laws and regulations. The Manager will collaborate across multiple functional areas at Pear Therapeutics including Sales, Medical Affairs, Market Access, the Patient Services Center, Marketing, Product Development, and others as needed. The Manager acts as a liaison to lead grant-funded prospecting in therapeutics areas including substance use disorder and opioid use disorder by identifying funding opportunities and engaging with grant sponsors and clients and presenting to key stakeholders. Strong candidates will have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Previous pharmaceutical or biotech experience, and/or previous grant experience is a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience in at least one of the following: biopharmaceutical, medical device, or healthcare technology training, support or implementation
- Prior experience servicing a complex specialty pharmaceutical product/technology that required a change in physician protocol/workflow is preferred
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Grant experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to act with minimal supervision to prioritize and manage multiple activities with various functional groups and against firm deadlines
- Experience in regulated environments within pharmaceutical, med-device, and biotech industries
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing startup environment
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite in particular
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Passion for problem solving and bringing solutions to healthcare providers
- Capturing, reporting and tracking opportunities
- Building network and relationships with public and private organizations
- Catalog experiences/best practices to create and refine playbook
- Up to 50% travel requirements post COVID
- Graduate/Advanced degree preferred; undergraduate degree required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Pear Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion or religious creed, ancestry, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, genetic information, qualified physical or mental disability or handicap, medical condition, qualified military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Pear Therapeutics also follows all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leave of absences, compensation and training.
To apply for this job please visit peartherapeutics.com.