Operations ManagerAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-02 19:55
Website Alma Health
At Alma, we’re making it easier for consumers to access high-quality, affordable mental health care by supporting providers in building thriving private practices. We believe that when therapists have better resources, they’re able to provide better care to their clients. When a provider joins Alma, they gain access to a suite of tools that not only help them better run their business, but also grow it sustainably and develop as a provider. Our consumer experience is designed to empower people in their search for mental health care, offering multiple pathways and individualized support, if and when someone needs it. We’ve raised funding from incredible investors like Insight Partners, Tusk, Primary, Optum Ventures, and First Round and were named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Health in 2020.
We are looking for a mission-driven, hard-working team member who is passionate about making mental health more affordable and is excited to work on one of Alma’s fastest growing initiatives. You will work closely with Alma leadership to design, improve and manage day-to-day operations of our Alma’s Insurance Program and you will interact regularly with our members, assisting them as they grow their practice at Alma.
What you’ll do:
- Own a functional business unit within insurance operations
- Lead and manage the a team of 1-2 direct reports and a subsequent team of 3+ remote employees
- Use data driven decision making to help design and manage day-to-day operations of Alma’s insurance credentialing team
- Strategize in the design of workflows and technology roadmap to set Alma operations up for success at scale and to streamline the insurance process for members and their clients
- Analyze daily, weekly, and monthly program data and report key metrics to leadership
- Work closely with Alma leadership to measure the impact and efficiency of processes while identifying new ways to improve the program
Who you are:
- You have 3-4 years of work experience. You may have worked in an operations role at a startup, in healthcare implementation, or in healthcare consulting
- You are highly organized with exceptional project management skills
- You have proven experience managing and leading an empowered team
- You are highly efficient at operational process design, improvements, and execution
- You are a team player who is flexible and can balance attention to detail with swift execution
- You have excellent communication skills and a customer-centric attitude
- You are passionate about Alma’s mission and the future of mental health care
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.