Patient Support & Adherence SpecialistAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-03 19:01
Website PEAR THERAPEUTICS
About Pear Therapeutics:
Pear Therapeutics is the leader in prescription digital therapeutics, or PDTs. Pear aims to redefine medicine by discovering, developing, and delivering clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide better outcomes for patients, smarter engagement and tracking tools for clinicians, and cost-effective solutions for payers. Pear has a pipeline of products and product candidates across therapeutic areas, including the first three PDTs with disease treatment claims from FDA. Pear’s lead product, reSET®, for the treatment of substance use disorder, was the first PDT to receive marketing authorization from FDA to treat disease. Pear’s second product, reSET-O®, for the treatment of opioid use disorder, was the first PDT to receive Breakthrough Designation. Pear’s third product, Somryst™, for the treatment of chronic insomnia, was the first PDT submitted through FDA’s traditional 510(k) pathway while simultaneously reviewed through FDA’s Software Precertification Pilot Program. For more information, visit Pear at www.peartherapeutics.com.
The newly created Patient Service Center (PSC) team is critical to Pear’s mission to create a better world by pioneering software as treatment for serious disease. The PSC team will be on the frontlines assisting patients and prescribers in enrolling, navigating and supporting patient access to Pear products. This team will contribute to the design and execution of the first ever, all digital Patient Services Center and enable Pear’s evolution into a ‘Virtual Care’ model.
As an Enrollment & Adherence Specialist at Pear’s in our newly created Patient Service Center, you will be responsible for assessing, managing and organizing incoming documents from patients and healthcare practitioners with compliant and efficient processing to initiate program workflows as a member of the newly created Patient Service Center (PSC) operations team. The preferred hours of operation for this position is 11:30am-8pm EST, and this is an in office role. You will also manage customer care to address challenges to product adherence.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for patients and physicians in obtaining access to Pear prescription digital therapeutic products
- Manage document intake queue
- Process patient enrollments by transcribing data from submitted documentation into Salesforce.com CRM
- Respond to and facilitate the resolution of customer inquiries, as assigned, for customer care, product support and issue resolution; escalating as needed
- Review incoming documentation for sorting, exception processing and special handling
- Enter key patient data into Pear systems including customer demographics, financial, insurance and medical information
- Process claims for pharmacy transactions
- Maintain confidentiality and adherence to standard operating procedures following program policies and procedures
- Verify entered data for accuracy and deficiencies by reviewing, correcting or re-entering data
- Update files and/or images for size, scale, position, redaction, naming, tagging, etc.
- Respond to information requests
- Retrieve data from files, as required
- Sort and organize intake queues and documents
- Report adverse events and product quality complaints
- Maintain patient confidentiality in accordance with laws and regulations
- Minimum 1 years of experience in healthcare settings
- Excellent data entry skills with high accuracy
- Previous pharmacy technician experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment with minimal oversight
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency in business productivity tools such as GMail, Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, etc. \
- Working knowledge of healthcare terminology
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Pear Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion or religious creed, ancestry, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, genetic information, qualified physical or mental disability or handicap, medical condition, qualified military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Pear Therapeutics also follows all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leave of absences, compensation and training.
To apply for this job please visit peartherapeutics.com.