PR AssociateAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-02 19:02
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Helps brainstorm, develop and execute innovative and effective consumer PR campaigns and strategies that support brand initiatives and strategic roadmaps.
- Supports influencer outreach programs designed to broaden brand awareness and drive trial. This includes managing agency partners.
- Provides on-site support as needed for any media tours, brand activations, or off-site interviews – including creation of media briefing materials for executives (please note, at the moment everything is virtual).
- Manage calendars and scheduling for speaking engagements for Headspace’s senior leadership team in partnership with their executive assistants.
- Proactively pitch and field speaking engagements for senior leadership.
- Support PR efforts for Headspace across earned media, influencers, and events (virtual and in-person).
- Create and maintain targeted media lists on behalf of the company.
- Assist in the development of PR presentations.
- Support PR events both leading up to and during activations, as well as all department activities as required.
- Develops press releases, pitches, and creative news hooks for key storytelling moments for both consumer and corporate.
- Collaborates with other key company stakeholders (e.g. content, science, user acquisition, etc.) providing strategic PR advice.
- Maintains strong working relationships with broadcast, print, and online journalists to secure coverage.
- Tracks media coverage and influencer content via analytic platforms to assemble campaign recaps and monthly reporting.
- Handle media monitoring and reporting on a monthly basis.
- Manages weekly team status recaps and team notes from weekly meetings.
- Manages vendor relationships on behalf of the team. Includes invoicing and contract negotiating.
What you’ve accomplished:
- 3-5 years experience in Public Relations, Communications and/or Publicity.
- Be familiar with PR tools such as Muck Rack, TV Eyes, Meltwater and more.
- Passion in destigmatizing mental health and working on projects that can help improve the health and happiness of the world.
- Familiarity with working in both consumer and corporate PR is a plus.
- Experience in working with media outlets, especially in technology, health, business, entertainment and/or lifestyle sectors.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Able to successfully work cross-functionally with partners across the organization.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.