Product Designer- RemoteAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-02 19:46
transformation in healthcare. Our digital health platform enables the capture of real-world medical and life data, empowering our clients to optimize engagement and accelerate insights by delivering compelling experiences for individuals. We have built a series of companion apps in the field of medical research, genetics and mental health transforming engagement into a mobile, real-world and real-time optimal experience.
At doc.ai, user experience is at the forefront of everything we do. We build beautiful software for people
who manage their health and help accelerate research. We are growing and looking for bold, curious
minds to help design the future of healthcare.
leverage AI-powered experiences that allow users to acquire and harness their health data for their own
benefit and medical research.
* Analyze: Conduct remote UX research, interpret large sets of user behavior data and qualitative
* feedback to generate actionable insights
* Collaborate: Collaborate with product, engineering, data science teams, and medical experts to
* uncover user problems and hypothesis innovative experiences
* Create: Articulate product concepts using quick sketches and UX flows. Create interaction design
* for predictive UX based on our AI capabilities. Document detailed design specs.
* Execute: Produce pixel-perfect production-ready UI mockups spanning multiple interfaces
* including mobile app, wearables (e.g. Apple Watch), conversational AI, and voice
* 8+ years experience designing web and mobile apps for both consumers and enterprises
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields preferable with an emphasis on UX Design or Human-Computer Interaction.
* Proficient in creating and maintaining design systems
* Ability to quickly iterate designs/prototypes using industry-leading tools such as Figma, Framer, Sketch, Principle, etc. Our teams move fast!
* Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles and latest design standards
* Prior experience designing for products involving AI / Machine learning
* Prior experience in digital health, healthcare, and/or genetics is an advantage
* Good understanding of how to leverage state of the art medical machine learning models/AI to build interactions
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.