QA ManagerSeptember 16, 2021 2021-10-18 14:22
As QA Manager at TRIPP, you will help deliver high quality products and experiences to our customers. Responsibilities include executing end-to-end test plans, ensuring that all objectives are met and the solution works as expected. You will be responsible for working closely with other QA team members, our product manager, and our production team to deliver high-quality experiences to our players.
The ideal candidate has a love for games and the ability to collaborate with engineers, Unity developers, and technical artists in order to help build fun experiences at scale. You should have strong judgment, great execution, and a willingness to take on new responsibilities.
At its core, your mission will be to help us improve the quality of our products, so we can continually improve the TRIPP user experience to grow and retain our user base, and effectively improve the lives of more people across the globe.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Build and manage testing estimates, schedules, timelines, bug analytics/metrics, and mitigation plans.
- Manage app testing and integration across TRIPP’s technologies and platform.
- Collaborate with internal managers to interface with external QA resources and with the development team to track defects during feature development.
- Drive the development and execution of test specs, test cases, and suites for new features.
- Report project testing efforts to our project leads and production team.
- Work with the QA leadership team on QA process improvements.
- Identify, craft, and build automated tests.
- Be able to manage 3rd party QA testing services (such as Keywords Studios)
Skills and qualifications include:
- 2+ years of QA Management experience
- Adaptable and skilled in collaboration
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies (e.g., agile/scrum)
- Cost and risk management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to make important decisions under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Time management skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Knowledge of VR development and game development a plus
- Self-directed and resourceful; capable of figuring things out on your own
- Meticulously organized
- Detail oriented, the type of person who catches every typo
- Disciplined in follow through, always doing what you say you will
- Meticulous notetaker
Bonus Points if you are:
- Passionate about XR, VR, AR, and the potential of technology for good
- Are interested in meditation, personal-development, and mental wellness
- Have prior experience working in a fast-paced, ever-changing, start-up environment
TRIPP is the award-winning leader in XR wellness, offering research-informed, measurable XR and mobile experiences designed for mind-body health. TRIPP provides a next level respite from everyday stress and uniquely addresses mental health and emotional well-being by guiding users through immersive journeys incorporating sound frequencies, breath visualization and exercises, captivating visuals, and game play mechanics within VR and AR.
TRIPP is based on foundational neuroscience research and has several clinical studies underway in categories such as addiction recovery, depression, stress and anxiety. TRIPP has the largest footprint today in the XR wellness category, offering its service in a device agnostic manner on the Oculus platform, Sony Playstation VR and Nreal (in collaboration with leading global telcos). The TRIPP platform is privacy compliant, highly data centric, adaptable and scalable as both a B2C and B2B service.
TRIPP is based in Los Angeles and backed by leading venture capital firm, Mayfield, as well as other credible investors.
TRIPP is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer. Our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workplace that is representative, at all job levels, of the customers we serve. We’re proud to be an inclusive company and an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. If you’re thinking about joining our team, we expect that you would agree!
To apply for this job please visit www.tripp.com.