Head of ProductSeptember 27, 2021 2021-09-28 10:21
Seed-stage mobile health research startup featured on Joe Rogan
We are seeking a full-time senior level Head of Product & Growth to join our team. This role is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The role also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and growth goals. We’re seeking someone who has experience growing digital products from 10,000 users to 1,000,000+ users.
Quantified Citizen is a Canadian-based mobile health startup developing solutions to disrupt the clinical and health product research markets. We empower citizen scientists and professional researchers to easily participate and create their own scientific studies, building a movement towards more timely insights into the latest health research.
We launched our flagship mobile research app and have had over 45,000 iOS app installs with a 4.7 star rating. Among our initial studies, we’ve partnered with world-famous mycologist Paul Stamets on a UBC research ethics approved 14,000+ participant correlational study on the effects of microdosing psychedelic substances on cognitive performance and mental health. We’ve also partnered with award-winning cinematographer Louie Schwartzberg on a 6,000 participant Gratitude Study.
Help us bring health research to everyone!
What You’ll Be Doing
We are looking for someone who is obsessed with tinkering with products to find the right user flows, features, and value for our product. This may include but is not limited:
- Define and manage the product lifecycle including market requirements, product release plans, user stories, release criteria, product launch and organization readiness activities
- Lead the execution of the product vision, strategy and roadmap for the product, communicating the vision and goals of the product to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop the product positioning and contributes to product pricing decisions
- Taking a data-driven approach to help define features, growth marketing, and user acquisition
- Conducting user feedback sessions and presenting insights for the rest of the team to help inform roadmap
- Create and maintain the product backlog, prioritizing needs and mapping out project dependencies to inform the necessary sequence of development
- Establish the commercial and business case for product enhancement, continuously seeking the expansion and improvement of existing products
- Partners with internal stakeholders and customers to validate requirements and priorities through, working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage product features
What We Expect from You
- Minimum of 5-10 years experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining, launching and scaling excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field preferred
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Exceptional knowledge of the software development cycle and project management methodologies
- Has an expert understanding of product development and delivery frameworks, especially Agile framework, DevOps practices and services
- Experience with budgeting and financial reporting for multiple products / services
- Solid business acumen, management and marketing communication skills
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
- PMP and/or Certified Scrum Master an asset
To apply for this job please visit www.notion.so.