Sales Development ManagerAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-01 20:36
- Scale and manage a high-performing team of SDRs who consistently overachieve on aggressive goals.
- Develop, motivate and lead through inspiration, mentorship, and a “Results-Driven” approach.
- Report on sales metrics and forecast to senior sales management.
- Enhance cross functional relationship with key business partners — Marketing, Sales, Sales Operations, and Product Marketing teams to successfully collaborate on new marketing campaigns and field events.
- Meet stretch pipeline goals, optimize business processes for efficiency, accelerating ramp time to productivity, and ensure your team has a deep understanding of pymetrics.
- Own and drive execution of new business pipeline goals by understanding and analyzing top of the funnel metrics, pipeline quality, and revenue influenced across all regional segments.
- Actively use tools such assalesforce.com to manage sales processes, marketing campaigns, opportunity trends and set standards for performance metrics.
- Coordinate with senior sales management to optimize processes and develop new campaigns to attain aggressive pipeline goals.
- 3+ years of experience in sales development management.
- 5+ years as a sales representative focused on closing new business
- Proven record of building outbound + inbound strategies and success.
- Ability to hire, onboard, and continuously train team members.
- Ability to successfully manage people to achieve performance goals.
- Robust Salesforce.com understanding of marketing campaigns and sales metrics.
- Experience with outbound sales tools (Gong, Zoominfo, others)
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.