Salesforce EngineerAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-01 20:25
The Salesforce Engineer defines and executes solutions based on business needs. You will be responsible for driving consistent standards, tools, and best practices with the overall goal of improving application reliability.
- Responsible for overall solution design including all SFDC components, integration, and reporting. Present architecture options and recommendations — including configuration vs. customization. Provide advice on best practices and approaches Be responsible for the building and adoption of Salesforce architecture in our existing technologies
- Leads and performs development efforts such as analysis, design, coding/creating, and testing
- Audit and improve current state CRM with a focus on getting the most out of the system and solving business requirements.
- Hands-on development and partnership engagements with third parties as needed to complete projects.
- Be a champion for design and technical best practices
- Assist with the development of data integration strategies; completes data manipulation, cleaning and importing/exporting
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or equivalent years of industry experience
- 5+ years hands-on development experience in the salesforce platform
- SFDC Administrator and Developer certifications
- Experience with integrating 3rd party systems using web services
- Strong background and understanding of Salesforce.com System and Application architecture including Security, Authentication, SOAP/REST API, Metadata API, Sharing Architecture, Data Architecture & Integration with external applications
- Experience creating and maintaining custom Salesforce applications in large enterprise, large data volume environments with compliance and governance requirements
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to influence others at senior levels to adopt a new perspective
- Ability to interpret internal and external business challenges and recommend best practices
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.