Senior Account ExecutiveAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-01 20:30
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Work closely with C-suite, Health, Safety, Benefits, HR and People teams to truly understand their business and objectives to help support their employees.
- Educate prospects on the value of Headspace in a thoughtful way by demonstrating findings from our Science team, while creating an emotional connection.
- Build relationships and credibility as an industry thought leader in our space and speak at industry events.
- Provide recommendations based on a customer’s business needs and usage patterns.
- Drive revenue by managing a book of prospects and sourcing your own, ideally through personal relationships built through previous engagement with buying centres within our target market.
- Manage the full lifecycle of a deal including: all sales activities, billing, legal, security, and technical inquiries.
- Partner with Partner Success to ensure great adoption, engagement, and high levels of retention.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
- Build and maintain a deep and comprehensive familiarity with the Headspace offerings and future product pipelines.
- Demonstrate familiarity with the health, safety, benefits and wellness market space: market trends, industry challenges, major players, relevant products and technologies.
What you’ve accomplished:
- 7+ years work experience in a sales role, preferably in SaaS.
- Experience selling into HR, Benefits, People and/or Healthcare teams in the DACH Region.
- Experience selling to large enterprises (5,000- 25,000 Employees) in the region, with existing relationships in our target verticals.
- You are visionary and compelled to achieve goals, by always putting the customer first.
- You are articulate and poised with a clear and concise spoken and written communication style.
- You take a high-energy interest in opportunities to increase customer happiness and deepen customer relationships.
- You have a proven track record of identifying prospect needs and successfully implementing solutions.
- Strong relationship and rapport-building skills at all levels within an organization.
- A demonstrated ability to repeatedly achieve or exceed sales quota.
- Your character traits include flexibility, resiliency and being willing to adapt.
- Strong prioritization, time management and organizational skills.
- Enthusiasm, positivity and high productivity in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts.
- Comfortable with business travel.
- Fluency in English & one DACH regional language essential, with additional language skills preferred.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.