Senior Administrative AssistantAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-01 20:31
Website PEAR THERAPEUTICS
Pear Therapeutics is the leader in prescription digital therapeutics. We aim to redefine medicine by discovering, developing, and delivering clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide better outcomes for patients, smarter engagement and tracking tools for clinicians, and cost-effective solutions for payers. Pear has a pipeline of products and product candidates across therapeutic areas, including severe psychiatric and neurological conditions. Our first product, reSET®, treats Substance Use Disorder and was the first prescription digital therapeutic to receive marketing authorization from the FDA to treat disease. Pear’s second product, reSET-O®, for the treatment of Opioid Use Disorder, received marketing clearance from the FDA in December 2018. Pear’s third PDT, Somryst®, is the first FDA-authorized prescription digital therapeutic (PDT) for patients with chronic insomnia and the first product submitted through FDA’s traditional 510(k) pathway while simultaneously reviewed through FDA’s Software Precertification Pilot Program.
- Pear Therapeutics, Inc. is looking to hire a Senior Administrative Assistant to support the VP of Sales VP of Marketing, and VP of Patient Services. You will be responsible for their administrative tasks including scheduling, travel needs, meeting planning, expense management, and organizational coordination.
- This individual will be responsible for the overall front office activities including greeting visitors and providing facilities and administrative support for our Boston office.
- You will work closely with other administrative staff, and interact frequently with members of the executive team, and business partners.
- You must have an outstanding initiative and a strong sense of ownership. The right candidate must be results-oriented and have a high level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency but be incredibly detail-oriented while maintaining a high sense of anticipation.
- Aiding the communication channels (phone, email, slack), including triage and responses.
- Assisting other Administrative and Operational PEAR employees on a variety of projects, events, and operational tasks.
- Assisting the Sales team with meeting preparation, research, and ad hoc projects; attending meetings to take notes and track action items; following up with stakeholders on their deliverables.
- Completing a broad variety of administrative tasks, including managing an extremely active calendar of meetings, conferences, and conference calls; completing expense reports composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plan, itineraries, and agendas with the ability to execute last minute changes; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Greeting guests upon their arrival at the office, generating badges, and ensuring safety procedures are followed.
- Assisting in scheduling meetings, attending meetings, and organizing off-site events and catering.
- 6+ years of administrative and operational experience required (in a tech, science, biotechnology, or investment environment is highly preferred).
- Tact, poise, mature judgement, diplomatic skills, and discretion.
- Ability to anticipate challenges and come up with solutions, either in advance or in the moment.
- Strong computer skills, Google apps, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to manage tasks with minimal direction and exceptional responsibility.
- Self-motivation and ability to take initiative when appropriate, but also the confidence to know when consultation with the VP’s and other colleagues is necessary.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- High EQ and the ability to relate on many levels with leadership, colleagues, and external partners.
- Capacity to thrive and grow in an often-demanding environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Enjoy working collaboratively with a dynamic team.
- Understanding /working experience with Concur (expense reporting) a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Pear Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion or religious creed, ancestry, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, genetic information, qualified physical or mental disability or handicap, medical condition, qualified military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Pear Therapeutics also follows all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leave of absences, compensation and training.
To apply for this job please visit peartherapeutics.com.