Senior Content Marketing ManagerAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-01 20:37
- Develop and edit a variety of content assets for the pymetrics Marketing team aligned to persona and buyer journey – including case studies, blog posts, ebooks, infographics, white papers, email campaigns, website updates and webinars
- Be the focal point of any thought leadership and sales support content request, whether you are creating it, editing it, or supporting other content needs on the team
- Research and contribute creative ideas to support key content goals, such as increasing conversion rates in the sales funnel, growing blog subscribers and LinkedIn followers, growing inbound organic traffic, and more
- Serve as managing editor for all content to promote our narrative while ensuring quality, clarity, and consistency of voice
- Create and maintain a content marketing calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the year
- Work closely with the marketing team members to ensure all content is aligning to marketing goals and campaign plans
- Work with creative, web, and campaign team members to complete the look and feel of particular assets.
- Use target keywords to write copy that is optimized for search engines (SEO) while remaining entertaining and informative
- Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content strategy as needed
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in content marketing.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in content creation for enterprise B2B SaaS companies.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with a deep-rooted understanding of what it takes to engage readers with riveting content.
- Experience writing and editing product marketing content and sales enablement materials
- An understanding of the goals of content marketing role. Comfortable in using data analytics to measure and continually improve the impact of content on lead generation, thought leadership, and sales enablement
- The ability to work well within and across teams, and give and receive constructive feedback.
- Proactive and self-motivated with the ability and flexibility to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to bring new ideas to the table and the desire to seek constant improvement and growth
- Ability to clearly communicate results, key takeaways and areas of opportunities
- Excellent writing skills — including creating copy that can drive results
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.