Senior Data EngineerAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-02 19:44
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Work in and develop a data lake with events for 60 million app installations, and 2 million subscribers.
- Design and deliver high-scale ETL pipelines processing over 250 million daily events.
- Work in setting up a world class data platform to enable highly personalized experiences for our members, while getting data to stakeholders, when, where and how it is most useful to them.
- Setup monitoring and testing for data credibility and accuracy, instilling trust from stakeholders.
What you’ve accomplished:
- 8+ years of relevant engineering work experience.
- Worked in Databricks or similar technologies in processing and managing data.
- Worked and delivered self service tools (such as Tableau) to explore data..
- Veteran of software delivery. You are a pro at architecture, testing, monitoring, alerting and are excited to apply these principles to your team.
- Ability to thrive in a startup (fast-paced, agile) environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to be self-directed when necessary
- Actively coached and mentored team members in their career
- BA/BS degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent experience
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.