Senior Demand Generation Manager (B2B Growth Marketing)August 30, 2021 2021-09-01 20:34
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Develop, maintain and execute demand generation plans aligned with business goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey.
- Work closely with other departments to build cross-functional cohesion.
- Report on campaign performance and results.
- Create personas tied to specific customer needs and preferences.
- Grow distribution across all channels. Must be skilled in content creation supported by SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategy.
- Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time.
- Collaborate with sales, sales enablement, and product marketing to build programs that support sales enablement.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance.
What you’ve accomplished:
- 6+ years of B2B marketing
- Experience contributing to the development and execution of demand generation programs.
- Leveraged Hubspot, Salesforce, and other marketing analytics tools to launch, optimize and scale your programs.
- Leveraged data to inform decision-making, and reported on program results based on organizational business goals.
- Managed 3rd party marketing agencies to help execute on your strategy and maximize efficiencies.
- Managed a small team or you’ve led project teams regularly
- Experience working in high-growth, B2B start-up environments
- Comfortable working with remote teams located in multiple regions across the globe
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Stellar project management skills
- Experience working in health tech or HR tech is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.