Senior Full Stack EngineerAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-01 11:30
Website PEAR THERAPEUTICS
As a member of the engineering team supporting Pear’s discovery program, your job is to support the cross functional discovery team to bring in new tools/technologies/solutions that would expand Pear’s PDT (Prescription Digital Therapy) portfolio and further enhance Pear’s industry leading technical capabilities. The work is exploratory in nature, it requires a substantial amount of hands-on coding to build technical prototypes as well as collaborating closely with internal and external partners to research and propose innovative solutions. You will need to develop a good understanding of Pear business flow and software architecture to ensure a smooth path to incorporate the new technology/solution into Pear’s technical eco system later.
- Technical evaluation on new technologies and explore potential applications in Pear
- Technical due diligence evaluation of external partner’s solution and define path for integration
- Build technical prototypes as needed to evaluate a new technology or integration with a 3rd party solution
- Support Corporate Development (partnerships) team in defining technical requirements in contracts
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience with mobile (native or framework like react native), web and backend development
- Curious about new technologies and ready to dive into unfamiliar area
- Experience collaborating with external partners
- Ability to understand business needs and translate into technical requirements to guide own work
- Familiarity with healthcare industry and healthcare technologies are desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills and a track record of collaborating well both within and across teams
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Pear Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion or religious creed, ancestry, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, genetic information, qualified physical or mental disability or handicap, medical condition, qualified military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Pear Therapeutics also follows all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leave of absences, compensation and training.
To apply for this job please visit peartherapeutics.com.