Senior Growth Marketing ManagerAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-01 11:31
About Happify Health
Happify Health is a global software-enabled healthcare platform. We design and deploy software to help improve mental health, physical health and well-being. We are creating a future where better health outcomes can be powered by technology—leading to more personalized care that can improve the everyday lives of more people. The Happify Health platform offers a full spectrum of science-backed Digital Therapy and Care Journey solutions for customers and individual end-users; including Wellness, AI-based Coaching, Community, as well as Combination and Prescription Digital Therapeutics.
Our patient solutions are disseminated through unified products and services we deploy for the healthcare ecosystem; including enterprises, health plans, health systems, pharma and medical device manufacturers. Our global platform is available in 10 languages, supports more than 10 chronic conditions, and covers more than 20 million lives. For more information, visit www.happifyhealth.com.
About the Role
Happify Health is hiring a Senior Growth Marketing Manager to lead the development, implementation, and optimization of Happify’s Digital Therapeutics (DTx) growth and user acquisition strategy. Working closely with the Product, Analytics, Design and Brand teams, you will lead our global charge to build and enhance digital campaigns through organic and paid media channels, while improving performance in order to grow the Happify user base. You will also manage the inventory of ads running on our platform from set-up to monitoring and
Happify Health has offices in New York (preferred) and Massachusetts, but this role welcomes remote candidates. #LI-Remote
- Lead and participate in strategic planning and analysis, strategic communications, go-to-market strategy, and special projects.
- Execute the plan by collaborating with cross-functional teams: Brand, Marketing, Product, Enterprise, Internal Communications, and others.
- Oversee the crafting and execution of paid and organic user acquisition strategy.
- Maintain and monitor reports, budgets, campaign performance, return on investment, LTV, and other channel metrics.
- Serve as the main point of contact for multiple ad networks and third-party relationships.
- Build out tests to prove out hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations.
- Meet or exceed targets across the full funnel (installs, signups, retention).
- Take a data-driven approach to managing campaigns and derive insights on strategy and performance.
- Stay knowledgeable on shifting industry trends and acquisition best practices to capture efficiencies and first-mover advantages.
- Coordinate with design teams on creative assets to maximize performance, uploading ads to various ad platforms.
- Communicate updates, progress reports, timelines, channel metrics, and other key performance indicators.
- Explore, evaluate and execute campaigns using various channels including: paid social, paid search, affiliate, paid content, email newsletters, sponsored content, and direct media buys/partnerships as well as SEO.
- 5+ years of performance marketing or growth experience.
- Proven campaign experience driving user acquisition in a Direct to Consumer context.
- Demonstrated success executing growth mechanisms across channels.
- A firm understanding of Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and data driven marketing.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We’re committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.