Senior Human Resources/Office ManagerAugust 30, 2021 2021-09-01 11:39
Website PEAR THERAPEUTICS
Pear Therapeutics is the leader in prescription digital therapeutics. We aim to redefine medicine by discovering, developing, and delivering clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide better outcomes for patients, smarter engagement and tracking tools for clinicians, and cost-effective solutions for payers. Pear has a pipeline of products and product candidates across therapeutic areas, including severe psychiatric and neurological conditions. Our first product, reSET®, treats Substance Use Disorder and was the first prescription digital therapeutic to receive marketing authorization from the FDA to treat disease. Pear’s second product, reSET-O®, for the treatment of Opioid Use Disorder, received marketing clearance from the FDA in December 2018. Pear’s third PDT, Somryst®, is the first FDA-authorized prescription digital therapeutic (PDT) for patients with chronic insomnia and the first product submitted through FDA’s traditional 510(k) pathway while simultaneously reviewed through FDA’s Software Precertification Pilot Program. For more information, visit us at www.peartherapeutics.com.
About the Role
We are looking for an energetic, results-oriented Sr. Human Resources/Office Manager who will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the full spectrum of human resources and office management responsibilities at Pear Therapeutics Raleigh, North Carolina office.
The primary purpose of this role is to support our Pearmates by helping execute strategies for how we staff, onboard, develop, motivate, retain, and organize work. The office manager component of this position is responsible for overall front office activities, facilities and management of the office space and working with building management as needed.
Our People & Talent Acquisition team is a close-knit, diverse, and inquisitive group that is constantly learning from each other and utilizing best practices to drive strategy and optimize the process of creating employee-centered experiences. A core part of this work will be rolling out programs to support our Pearmates, including talent programs, such as:
- Talent Acquisition and Recruitment
- DEI program implementation
- Company-wide Onboarding Program
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, ensuring a great employee and candidate experience, who is just as comfortable working autonomously as with a team. Your role as an Human Resource/Office Manager will be far from one-dimensional. You’ll undertake a wide range of HR tasks, like organizing training, conducting employee orientation, and supporting recruitment. And you’ll also act as the main point of contact for employees’ queries on HR-related topics. This candidate should be corporate culture-focused, bringing enthusiasm to the office and offering up new ideas and programs and tackling the strategic challenges that come with a hyper-growth company, this role is for you!
- Provide counsel to management in the areas of organizational effectiveness and development, leadership coaching, employee relations, and talent management.
- Partner with leaders to develop proactive organizational staffing strategies to recruit and retain top caliber talent in a high-performance environment.
- Provide support to managers and assist staff at many levels in optimizing the performance of their teams and resolving issues.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Contribute to creating solutions for best practice initiatives in such areas as employment, employee communication, talent and career development, employee relations, and total rewards.
- Support continued growth and infrastructure by identifying talent gaps and development areas across functions and other areas as the business grows.
- Work closely with senior level management to drive best practices and integrated approaches to talent development, policies, succession planning, career laddering, performance management and other areas that require a unified approach.
- Ensure system workflows and communication is effectively executed across key functions.
- 8+ years proven experience as an HR Manager/Generalist
- People oriented and results driven
- Understanding of human resources policies and procedures
- Experience working in a Patient Service Center a plus
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- In depth knowledge of employment/labor laws and HR best practices
- Active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience with MS Office and various HR technologies-based tools (Lattice, Greenhouse, Paylocity) a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in critical thinking and conflict resolution
- Attention to detail and proven execution on projects
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent work experience
- PHR credential desired but not required or additional HR training will be a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Pear Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion or religious creed, ancestry, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, genetic information, qualified physical or mental disability or handicap, medical condition, qualified military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Pear Therapeutics also follows all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leave of absences, compensation and training.
To apply for this job please visit peartherapeutics.com.